Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
KatieGrace
Registered Users
Formerly: katiebelle
seller
seller

My Mood:
Could this be implantation bleeding? Nervous!

I had a loss back in Sept/Oct and just found out TODAY that I am preg again. I went to the bathroom and there was a little bit of tinged cm on the toilet paper...it was more of a brownish color. I am scheduled to start my period on July 1st, and just had a positive test today. My period has actually been off either way by 3-4 days since my miscarriage, so I guess that means it's possible I could be supposed to start sooner than July 1st. Could this be IB? I am terrified that I'm starting the nightmare all over again. When did your implantation bleeding occur? I could use some reassurance! Thanks ladies!
https://www.facebook.com/kimberlyajones.origamiowl
KatieGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
KatieGrace
Registered Users
Formerly: katiebelle
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Could this be implantation bleeding? Nervous!

Oh and I am experiencing some twinges of cramping in my lower right abdomen...
https://www.facebook.com/kimberlyajones.origamiowl
KatieGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hope it is IB for you mama!

This is how mine went. . .at 8dpo started a little brown when I wiped. But I had been having short LPs and pre-AF (AF=period) spotting so I just thought it was that. Next day at 9dpo had about a tsp of red blood and thought AF was about to start. Next day at 10dpo still a little pink or brown when I wiped, but no real bleeding had started so I tested and got a positive pg test! I continued to have red-brown-pink spotting (rarely reaching the panties, mostly when wiping) over the next week and a half or so. . .however I am now 10wks along and everything looks okay. It seems it was just IB that worked it's way out slowly.

So basically I had the most spotting about 4-5 days before an expected period (had I been having classic cycles).

HTH
Old 06-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:

Brown is old blood & could be leftover from AF last cycle that didn't clear out... or even old IB that hadn't come out yet?? If you tested + implantation would have already occurred, no?? So brown blood could very likely be from implantation that hadn't come out yet (or however you word that?!?!)...

FWIW, I spotted/bled w/all 3.... for 17 weeks w/one of them (bright red, running down my legs a few times... sorry for TMI, just wanted to say that "spotting" varies)... it was frazzling, that's for sure! I'm sorry for your previous loss. CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep your chin up!!
Old 06-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
___Krystal_
Registered Users

My Mood:

I had implantation bleeding with my second. It was before my period was due and light pink and only lasted a day. Good luck!

I Blog follow my daily life as a SAHM. I Earn Free Amazon GC With Swagbucks
___Krystal_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #6
Monkeytaylz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With my little guy, I had some spotting the day after I got my bfp. I had gone through 5 m/c, so I thought for sure it was happening again....but little guy stuck in and he will be 2 years old on Friday! Sending sticky vibes your way!
Monkeytaylz is offline   Reply With Quote