Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #1
jmcdonald
Registered Users
seller

EcoNuts????

I am still a fairly new cloth diapering mom (only 5 months) and during those five months I have had on again off again stink problems. I do the same wash routine everytime. Cold rinse, hot wash extra rinse and I still have problems. So I'm thinking about switching detergents and I am drawn to the eco nuts. Has anyone tried them? What do you think? Thanks for the help!
Old 07-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm no help I gave been contemating them but need to find a place to buy a small sample

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
rachelrhin0
Registered Users
seller

Re: EcoNuts????

I have used them and I like them. However, I like them more for my clothing than I do my diaper laundry.

How much water are you using with your cloth diaper loads? How many diapers per load are you washing? Remember that 15-20 diapers (including pockets and inserts) is considered a full load. You always want to use that max amount of water for cleaning your diapers as well.

I stand firm behind Charlies Soap. I have tried others such as Crunchy Clean, BioKleen, RnG, Tide, and Eco Nuts. I feel like Charlies Soap does the best job though.
rachelrhin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
jmcdonald
Registered Users
seller

Where do you buy your charlie's soap? I use as much water as I can and I only have 12-15 diapers a load. I think part of it is I have really hard water. But I also think that my detergent isn't doing a good job. @ Frozenbooty you can get a 10 load sample for like 4 dollars at sweetbottomsbaby.com.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #5
rachelrhin0
Registered Users
seller

I get my Charlies Soap at a local health food store here in town. Although The Milky Way sells it at there store and online.
rachelrhin0 is offline   Reply With Quote