Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
bnwhitaker
Registered Users
seller

Night Time-

If there is a leak from the fitted diaper would the wool or fleece cover keep the wet in?
bnwhitaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
pnutandmunchkin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Night Time-

Yes, I use Grovia hybrid right now and need to use a Dancing Bear Fleece Cover or one of my wool ones to keep the leaks in. I'm in the process of experimenting with Sbish fitteds with my fleece/wool with great success as well. I've had to use an extra hemp insert to make them water tight!
Old 08-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
YiddleDoppers
Registered Users
Formerly: mama2lumpynoodles
seller

A fleece cover may help to keep PJs and bedding dry. Wool would actually absorb the liquid and would be a better choice, imo.
"Mandie" wife to one awesome dude and Mama to a brood of active boys. Also the heart and hands behind Yiddle Doppers™ on HC and Y.Woman™ on Etsy. Looking for OOAK, rare and HTF items? Stalk us on Stalkerazzi Congo
YiddleDoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
bnwhitaker
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by YiddleDoppers View Post
A fleece cover may help to keep PJs and bedding dry. Wool would actually absorb the liquid and would be a better choice, imo.
What in your opinion is a good choice for wool. I just want one that doesnt leak. Price and cuteness are not a concern to me. Just want it to be good quality and work well. Do you have a sugestion?

Thanks!
bnwhitaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
YiddleDoppers
Registered Users
Formerly: mama2lumpynoodles
seller

Ummm ... I really haven't tried any other than the ones I make
But I hear good things about S'bish, Disana and Imse Vimse. Look for one that has plenty of coverage where your leaks are occurring (ie waist, legs, etc). Wool interlock is the softest, but also the most expensive. Upcycled wool is more affordable and works SUPER well -- IF it's done right. hth
"Mandie" wife to one awesome dude and Mama to a brood of active boys. Also the heart and hands behind Yiddle Doppers™ on HC and Y.Woman™ on Etsy. Looking for OOAK, rare and HTF items? Stalk us on Stalkerazzi Congo
YiddleDoppers is offline   Reply With Quote