Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
lydoomizelaine
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
morning sickness?

Who has it, who doesn't and when did it start and go away.

I haven't had any sickness since I found out on the 11th which was 10 DPO and hoping it stays that way! But I don't want to jinx myself as its still early on.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: morning sickness?

This is my 4th pregnancy and I've never experienced morning sickness. I think I'm just one of the lucky ones, though, maybe you will be, too.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #3
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

I don't know if I would say morning sickness but the main reason I tested was two nights of feeling gross, the feeling where you feel like throwing up but otherwise perfectly healthy as well as some acid reflux last night which I have never had not pg.

Apparently I get this EARLY - happened with dd too and I actually had places telling me I lost the baby or was losing it since my numbers were SO low. Ya, that's fun - being told something is terribly wrong when you are 18 and clueless.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:09 PM   #4
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amber, I get it early too!!! I tested at about 8dpo, then 10dpo and got two BFN but I knew I was preggo. I can feel it in my esophogus (have NO clue how to spell this word). I remember feeling that way with DD and saying how yucky I felt. My friend looked at me and said "you're pregnant" Sure was!!!! Same this time around, I just needed a more sensitive test to prove it.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I didn't have much, if any, m/s with DS. I think I've had more so far with this pregnancy, and that is only a little bit of queasiness early in the morning or if something has an unusually yucky odor. It started a few days before I got my BFP at 13 dpo. I have had a hard time eating certain foods and my digestion has definitely slowed already. I have to eat smaller amounts of food at one sitting.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:19 PM   #6
lydoomizelaine
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I totally think i jixed myself, i havent been feeling so well today. Not so much of sickness but i am feeling hear burn? and that weird feeling like you need to throw up but you know nothing will come up ughhhh
Old 08-18-2011, 06:10 AM   #7
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydoomizelaine View Post
I totally think i jixed myself, i havent been feeling so well today. Not so much of sickness but i am feeling hear burn? and that weird feeling like you need to throw up but you know nothing will come up ughhhh
Aww Hope you start to feel better soon - I have had this feeling for the past few days, I am not impressed - I have a LONG way to go.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:28 PM   #8
TPLmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have non-stop (well, it gets slightly better after I throw up, but then kicks in again within an hour or two, haha) morning sickness. It started at 6 weeks to the day & has gotten worse every single day since then (today is day 6). I didn't get out of bed at all Monday or Tuesday except to go pee or grab snacks for me or my kids. Today I had to get up & go to my mom's to do laundry & thankfully (?!?) I threw up this morning so I got a little relief to get settled over there & get my clothes sorted.

With my DS this lasted until 14 weeks & with my DD it lasted until 12 weeks. So maybe this baby will follow the pattern & it will end at 10 weeks. Zofran has never worked for me, so I'm going to ask if they have anything else to offer me. I'm desperate! My DH is amazing though & takes fantastic care of me & our kids while I lay around. Couldn't do it without him!
TPLmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:40 AM   #9
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have it (not bad) mainly in the evening and night. Same goes with heartburn. However, I do feel a bit queasy in the morning. If I drink coffee or smell it though, I will start to feel rather gross. I used to love coffee, not anymore though.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I have it (not bad) mainly in the evening and night. Same goes with heartburn. However, I do feel a bit queasy in the morning. If I drink coffee or smell it though, I will start to feel rather gross. I used to love coffee, not anymore though.
I'm the exact same way. I wake up a bit queasy and eat cereal fast b/c that is the only thing that takes it away. My morning coffee is a distant memory b/c just the thought makes me feel gross I miss my coffee, I love my coffee...

then I'm usually "okay" most of they day as long as I don't get hungry. then dinner time it starts and I'm usually on the couch from after dinner - bedtime. I can't wait until this is over! With DS1 I was sick until 18 weeks, DS2 until 12 weeks and DD3 about 10-12 weeks, somewhere in there I can't really remember anymore. they are all stringing together and I forget which baby did what
MommyMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote