Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
Mommy2em
Registered Users

Where do you buy CDs online?

I am new to CDs and would like to know the best place to buy them online.

Thanks in advance!
Mommy2em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Where do you buy CDs online?

Well...lots of places. It depends on what you want too. Some places will not carry everything but what they have is great. In no particular order:

Green Mountain Diapers
Mother's Milk Boutique
Cotton Babies
Diaper Junction
Nicki's Diapers
Hyena Cart
Baby Bunz
Baby Works
Zabi Baby
Pinstripes and Polkadots

These are all ones I have personally ordered from and have had good experiences with.

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
nonipie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
Mommy2em
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonipie View Post
Well...lots of places. It depends on what you want too. Some places will not carry everything but what they have is great. In no particular order:

Green Mountain Diapers
Mother's Milk Boutique
Cotton Babies
Diaper Junction
Nicki's Diapers
Hyena Cart
Baby Bunz
Baby Works
Zabi Baby
Pinstripes and Polkadots

These are all ones I have personally ordered from and have had good experiences with.
Thank you very much for the information. I know there are a lots of places to buy CDs. I prefer the well known diapers.com, amazon.com, etc. But it seems to me that CD Moms like to go to the "CD Only" online stores.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2em View Post
Thank you very much for the information. I know there are a lots of places to buy CDs. I prefer the well known diapers.com, amazon.com, etc. But it seems to me that CD Moms like to go to the "CD Only" online stores.

The reason is that a lot of big stores like that don't have the customer service on how to use and care for the cloth diapers. The cloth diaper industry is one that has work at home moms as the back bone both in the way of making the diapers and in selling the diapers.
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
greenmommyx2
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by m&m&m

The reason is that a lot of big stores like that don't have the customer service on how to use and care for the cloth diapers. The cloth diaper industry is one that has work at home moms as the back bone both in the way of making the diapers and in selling the diapers.
Yep! Totally agree!

My diapers have come from Granola Babies and Nicki's Diapers. I absolutely love both stores!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2em View Post
That's funny because the two places you listed are the last places I'd buy from. Well, maybe amazon when I have gift cards.

I like to buy from many of the stores listed by previous posters. They sell cloth diapers as a big part of their inventory. Many of the diapers you can find on these sites you can't buy on sites like diapers.com or Amazon. You all will find that many of the CD stores have fun sales, sometimes even freebies, and are very knowledgeable about the products. Some even have "our experience" sections that tell how they like the diapers. Most have pages on how to care for and wash your diapers. They are really great places to buy from. The big sites are just selling them but probably have never even used them. They will not be able to help you trouble shoot if you have problems.

CD stores will always be my first place to buy from!

ETA: I just checked diapers.com and almost all the diapers I just ordered from Kelly'scloset.com are not even available on their site. So if you limit yourself to just buying from there, you will miss out on so many other diapers to try!
Old 01-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #7
Mommy2em
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
That's funny because the two places you listed are the last places I'd buy from. Well, maybe amazon when I have gift cards.

I like to buy from many of the stores listed by previous posters. They sell cloth diapers as a big part of their inventory. Many of the diapers you can find on these sites you can't buy on sites like diapers.com or Amazon. You all will find that many of the CD stores have fun sales, sometimes even freebies, and are very knowledgeable about the products. Some even have "our experience" sections that tell how they like the diapers. Most have pages on how to care for and wash your diapers. They are really great places to buy from. The big sites are just selling them but probably have never even used them. They will not be able to help you trouble shoot if you have problems.

CD stores will always be my first place to buy from!

ETA: I just checked diapers.com and almost all the diapers I just ordered from Kelly'scloset.com are not even available on their site. So if you limit yourself to just buying from there, you will miss out on so many other diapers to try!
Thank you very much! Looks like shopping in CD stores is really fun
Old 01-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
Elyssa
Registered Users

My Mood:

For Canadian moms, I recommend well.ca for the free shipping service.
Elyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
Mommy2em
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elyssa View Post
For Canadian moms, I recommend well.ca for the free shipping service.
I am in US. Thanks for the information though.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
Mommy2em
Registered Users

Have anyone tried diaperjunction? Thanks.