Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Whits01's Avatar
Whits01
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarksville, TN
Posts: 1,032
My Mood:
Nursing Hospital Gown?

I saw a wahm nursing hospital gown on here a year or so ago... does anyone know who makes them??
__________________
I'm Whitney
Wife toJoel since 2006
Mother to Annalisse 4-11-09 & Landon 7-2-12
Whits01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
mabelinoad's Avatar
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 5,890
My Mood:
Re: Nursing Hospital Gown?

__________________
mabelinoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
Bethany89's Avatar
Bethany89
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,760
My Mood:
I wanna know too!
__________________
Bethany - Wife to Andrew, Momma to C (01/2010) & B (07/2012)
Bethany89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #4
RoccerMom's Avatar
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,725
My Mood:
Try pampered mama I think. She's preggo too and will probably be baby mooning in the next couple of months so I would look soon.
__________________
WAHM PAGE-SEW WAHM PAGE-KNIT HyenaCart Etsy Facebook Ravelry
Daughter of the king, wife to my best friend Karl , Mama to Annabelle Aka Boo (6) and my sweet lil man Carson (2) and Gracie!
RoccerMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #5
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 486
Is this to use while in the hospital? Or at home? I guess I'm just going to use the hospital one while there and lift up my shirt at home. Maybe there's something I'm missing...
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Okinawa Japan
Posts: 1,308
My Mood:
Re: Nursing Hospital Gown?

i think i may try and make my own. i wanna feel pretty when i have my legs up in the air and screaming at everyone lol.
__________________
Melissa my newbie Paxton Richard. Marine wife to John SAHM to 4 little turkeys
Mamata3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #7
Buffy1023's Avatar
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 1,590
My Mood:
Re: Nursing Hospital Gown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3 View Post
i think i may try and make my own. i wanna feel pretty when i have my legs up in the air and screaming at everyone lol.
hmmm... interesting concept. I never thought about wearing one other than the hospital provided one during labor. I always switch to one I bring home home afterwards. Is it even allowed to wear your own? I always thought it was part of the birth uniform?!?
__________________
Liz, mama to G - 7/07, J -11/09 & my new baby girl 7/23/12

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Okinawa Japan
Posts: 1,308
My Mood:
Re: Nursing Hospital Gown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy1023 View Post
hmmm... interesting concept. I never thought about wearing one other than the hospital provided one during labor. I always switch to one I bring home home afterwards. Is it even allowed to wear your own? I always thought it was part of the birth uniform?!?
This time around i am not really sure what is "allowed" and i dont care. i dont really think that if i tell them "NO i am not going to wear that, i have my own that is the same but much more pretty" they will give me much trouble. i think as long as it functions the same and they have the same availability to my body then it shouldnt matter too much. If it doens then thats one more thing to add to my list of "i dont care i am doing it anyways" for this baby. i have always been the best patient and do whatever they want/tell me to do and i always do things i dont want to, but not this time. i will also be eating while in labor if i feel hungry
__________________
Melissa my newbie Paxton Richard. Marine wife to John SAHM to 4 little turkeys
Mamata3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #9
Buffy1023's Avatar
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 1,590
My Mood:
Re: Nursing Hospital Gown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3 View Post
This time around i am not really sure what is "allowed" and i dont care. i dont really think that if i tell them "NO i am not going to wear that, i have my own that is the same but much more pretty" they will give me much trouble. i think as long as it functions the same and they have the same availability to my body then it shouldnt matter too much. If it doens then thats one more thing to add to my list of "i dont care i am doing it anyways" for this baby. i have always been the best patient and do whatever they want/tell me to do and i always do things i dont want to, but not this time. i will also be eating while in labor if i feel hungry
I am all for doing what pleases me. Good for you mama for sticking up for yourself!!
With ds, I was in labor for 24 hours, so I was super hungry. They said no food, but DH snuck it in and I ate it in the bathroom. It didn't cause any harm to come to me or the baby, but it did make me feel better. I am totally doing that again this time.

As for the gown, they are very simple, I am sure they would be easy to make. Maybe I'll look into making my own, or buying one if I can figure out where to buy it.
__________________
Liz, mama to G - 7/07, J -11/09 & my new baby girl 7/23/12

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #10
SkyeBattest's Avatar
SkyeBattest
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 508
Re: Nursing Hospital Gown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy1023 View Post
I am all for doing what pleases me. Good for you mama for sticking up for yourself!!
With ds, I was in labor for 24 hours, so I was super hungry. They said no food, but DH snuck it in and I ate it in the bathroom. It didn't cause any harm to come to me or the baby, but it did make me feel better. I am totally doing that again this time.

As for the gown, they are very simple, I am sure they would be easy to make. Maybe I'll look into making my own, or buying one if I can figure out where to buy it.
Why do they not want people to eat food? This is my first time being pregnant and i'm curious.
__________________
Skye ~cloth diapering, babywearing, keeping our boy whole, organic loving, crunchy Momma to one cute little boy born 6/22/12 Hunter Wyatt ~ and currently TTC baby #2

ISO: Chelory AI2's

SkyeBattest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.