Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2007, 11:29 AM   #1
Mickiswing
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Body changes

This is silly, but, I can wait on the expanding waistline, I want some BOOBS! LOL. That's one of the things I look forward to during pregnancy and nursing - I actually have a chest! I keep waiting for it to happen this time (I'm about 8-9 wks) but not yet. However, my pants are too tight to be comfortable now. Come on, Mommy Bottles, let's get to work!
Old 04-19-2007, 11:40 AM   #2
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Body changes

usually it happens faster and more dramatic when your pg with a boy, give it a few more weeks
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:43 AM   #3
mama23boys
Banned
seller

not to discourage you BUT i HAD boobs pre-pregnacy due to nursing and they have deflated at almost 22wks i am STILL waiting on them to come back
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:21 PM   #4
Mickiswing
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know all about the fluctuations, I promise. Before my first, I was barely a B, then popped out to a D by the end of the pregnancy. When my milk came in I was a DDD and had trouble finding bras that fit me right. I felt like I had a pair of footballs strapped to my chest. My second baby was conceived when the first was six months, so there was never any deflation that time, but after my third, I went down to barely an A! I was so sad! I'm still there, my little As, and I'm anxious for that lovely round look. Hehe.

But I definitely agree, the stretch marks are there. I didn't get any other stretch marks until a few minor ones on my belly during my third pregnancy (and a couple on my rear) but my darling breasts look like they've been grafiti-ed on. But, hey, these are working breasts!! I've never really been one for skimpy tops, though I should have dared during my first, voluptuous pregnancy, but alas. It's not like I spend a lot of time without a bra unless I'm nursing, and then - they're working breasts! Man, I love nursing!
Old 04-19-2007, 01:29 PM   #5
divapoppins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lol , i told dh i was pumping til i was 45 lol, im currently still nursing and the past 2 days my boobs have significantly deflated. hmm might post a thread about nursing while preggers and milk supply... im in the batch of big boobs while pregnant an nursing and then bam, smaller then what I started out at !
Old 04-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #6
jaceraden
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Girl, I hear ya! I was barely even a size before I was preggie with DD and now I'm a D! No kidding!

I really started to notice a difference in size around 17 weeks. By the fifth month, I had the boobs of my dreams. After about 7 months, boob size is totally overshaddowed by the mass that is the baby belly.

The only down side that I feel I must warn you about is the terrible price us "little" girls pay for having boobs. In order to actually accomodate the size, my skin had to stretch A LOT which means I now have horrendous stretch marks (think a five year old's drawing of all the sun beams shooting out from the sun). Say goodbye to ever wearing a skimpy swimsuit and say hello to explaining to your 2 year old niece that the stretch marks are not actually cuts or owwwies.

jaceraden is offline   Reply With Quote