Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #1
Ellasundies
Registered Users

Heart Shaped nursing pads?

I came across some heart shaped nursing pads. They claimed that they conform to the shape of the breast better then circular pads (and I can't stand the cone shaped cloth pads). They are really cute and I was wondering if their claims about conforming to the shape of the breast were true.
Ellasundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
mrsrobin
Registered Users

Re: Heart Shaped nursing pads?

They do conform really well and are SUPER cozy. bamboobies is the brand name. Great product. My only issue is the heart shaped ones have the leak proof material, but don't have a ton of absorbancy, so if you're a heavy leaker, like me, they don't hold up to a whole day of leaks. Their overnight pads are great for absorbancy, but don't have the leak proof material, so they will leak through a shirt and also show a line through a shirt because they are so thick.
Overall they are great for a light leaker. If you're a heavy leaker you're kind of out of luck and may just have to have poofy boobs.
mrsrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #3
Ellasundies
Registered Users

I make my own nursing pads so was really just concerned about the heart shape. I'm a heavy leaker too so you've given me some great things to think about. Thanks!
Ellasundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
cacasey1981
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The Leaky Boob (she has a blog and fb page) reviewed them last year
Wife to Brandon - my high school sweetheart (Oct 00), delaying vaccs as best we can and WOH parents to Trent (Nov 08) our intact, formerly ERF, slightly son and Lilly (May 12) our , maybe one day , and (for now) daughter (my hypnobaby).
cacasey1981 is offline   Reply With Quote