Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
katie-momto4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How long are the boobs sore?

So this is my 4th baby but it's been 5 years since my last one My breasts are really sore. I'm 2 weeks postpartum now and engorgement is over but they are still really full and heavy and sore! Not the nipples, those are a little sore too, but I'm talking about just the heaviness and general soreness. I forget, how long does this last? I nursed my other kids too, for about a year and a half each but I just don't remember when the boobs stop hurting. I haven't been taking any ibuprofen. I keep thinking the soreness is going to go away soon.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
Nagshead
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How long are the boobs sore?

I can't remember from my first but I am also 2 weeks pp and mine are still hurting...
Old 01-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

mine were awful for quite a while, but i had oversupply issues. i'm interested to read what other people have to say!
Old 01-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
katie-momto4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeuhhh View Post
mine were awful for quite a while, but i had oversupply issues. i'm interested to read what other people have to say!
I don't think I have oversupply but I definitely have never had a shortage. I'm already starting to get lopsided which is so annoying. The left breast has always been bigger and fuller, even if I always put baby on the right side first. This time I'm thinking I'll just get some kind of boob insert thing so that I'll look balanced lol.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:

I know that I felt uncomfortably big for quite a while, but can't remember how long. I can't remember how sore, but I do remember that I couldn't lay on my stomach because they hurt for a long time. I am a stomach sleeper so being prego is hard on me! I was looking forward to it after DD was born and didn't know my boobs would keep me on my sides/back. I would guess....3 mths or so. But that is a total guess.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
katie-momto4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dang! 3 months I don't even want to sleep on my sides they are so sore. I just broke down and took some advil.