Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
RM09Mama
Registered Users
seller

Newborn, XS, small destash - fitteds, AIOs, covers, wool

I have a few AIOs and a good number of fitteds and covers (PUL and wool) for sale -- I would love to create a custom mixed lot for you.

Covers: Bummis, Imse Vimse, Lite Wrap

Fitteds: 12 GMD Infant Fitteds with Aplix, yellow-edge Cloth-Eez Workhorse (3 snaps and 3 no closure), 5 newborn Mutts, 2 Thirsties Fab Fitteds in XS

AIOs: 2 Thirsties (version 1) in XS, 2 Swaddlebees Simplex size small

We just moved from Michigan to Tennessee so I'm still unpacking and trying to get organized. Please be patient if I'm slow to respond to PMs.

Last edited by RM09Mama; 03-14-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Updating IHA
RM09Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
sugarxplum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Newborn, XS, small destash - PFs, fitteds, covers, wool

I'm interested in the 7 bleached orange edged prefolds listed for $10ppd, and the one xs thirsties cover in celery that's listed for $9ppd if available . I've been wanting to try the thirsties covers for awhile now xx
sugarxplum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
RM09Mama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Newborn, XS, small destash - PFs, fitteds, covers, wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarxplum View Post
I'm interested in the 7 bleached orange edged prefolds listed for $10ppd, and the one xs thirsties cover in celery that's listed for $9ppd if available . I've been wanting to try the thirsties covers for awhile now xx
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, there were several people in line ahead of you for those items and at this time they are both sold/pending. I'll update the threads if anything becomes available again. Thanks!