Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

If I love my LL flats....

what is best flat to replace them? I need to add to the flat stash (all LL flats) and it kills me to have to have another type of flat when I love the LLs so much. If you were a die-hard LL flat fan what have you bought and loved equally or nearly as much?
Thanks!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have found nothing i like as much as my LLs ( mostly because the size is so perfect for us and I am too cheap to try gmd). You could stalk fsot. In the past 1.5 months I bought 18 (2 different sales) for what I bought my original 12 (per flat) for brand new. I also passed on another 18 because I don't need that many so they are out there!

---------------------------------
Meg, mama to Joey (2/2010)!
Old 01-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: If I love my LL flats....

i guess it's ok to say it now, cuz ll is no longer in the biz, but.....when i wholesaled w/ ll, i had received a package of clotheez(gmd) in one of my cases. i got ahold of gina, and she told me that they were the same, and that i could sell them as ll. she went on to tell me that the workers in the factories don't read english(and most, unfortunately, r illiterate in their own language), so they don't know what the stickers say that they'r putting on the packages...so that's basically the long-winded way of saying, if u want more ll flats, get the gmd (i believe the md size is the one that's equivalent to ll)

Last edited by mollypeters; 01-30-2012 at 01:39 PM.
mollypeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

wow, i'll head there now to check them out. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollypeters View Post
i guess it's ok to say it now, cuz ll is no longer in the biz, but.....when i wholesaled w/ ll, i had received a package of clotheez(gmd) in one of my cases. i got ahold of gina, and she told me that they were the same, and that i could sell them as ll. she went on to tell me that the workers in the factories don't read english(and most, unfortunately, r illiterate in their own language), so they don't know what the stickers say that they'r putting on the packages...so that's basically the long-winded way of saying, if u want more ll flats, get the gmd (i believe the md size is the one that's equivalent to ll)
Old 01-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #5
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollypeters
I wonder if this was also true for prefolds.

---------------------------------
Meg, mama to Joey (2/2010)!
Old 01-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Which GMD will wash up to the same size as the LL now that GMD only has small/large sizes? I need to add to my flats stash as well and deciding which to buy is hard, I LOVE my LL and wish I had gotten more before they went out of business.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #7
lissa~K
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm in the same boat. I absolutely love my LL flats I can never find any FSOT I would love to buy a bunch more for future babies and I hate the thought of a mismatched stash.

Last edited by lissa~K; 01-30-2012 at 03:23 PM.
lissa~K is offline   Reply With Quote