Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
amberu
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Moms of Many..do you show early when pregnant??

So I am preggo with #7 ( 8th pregnancy due to loss) and I am showing big time already. I am 10 wks and look like I am 5-6 months pregnant. My husband jokes and tells me I must be having triplets...LOL ( don't worry I slugged him). I know its normal after alot of kids for your body to look pregnant quickly, I've just never experienced it before. If you must know what I look like here is a link to my DDC belly shot...LOL

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1334977&page=4

I have my first midwife appointment next week and I asked her to see if she thought I should go for a earlier ultrasound then my gender dating..so we'll see if there might be twins or not.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moms of Many..do you show early when pregnant??

I showed early with my last two, but not at 10 weeks. More like 12 weeks. With my first I didn't show until 6 months (seriously!) and with my second I started showing at 16 weeks.
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
This is only my 3rd pregnancy and I started showing at pretty earl, like not looking like I gained weight but my belly rounded out fast!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
TwinMommaplus2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Do you already have a set of twins? Congrats momma!!
Motherhood is not a hobby, its a calling, you do not collect children because they are cuter than stamps, Its not something to do if you can squeeze the time in, its what god gave you time for. ~E. Anderson
TwinMommaplus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:52 AM   #5
amberu
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nope..I don't have any twins. I know every pregnancy is different, but if it was twins it would explain a lot!.Early positive pregnancy test ( 8dpo). Crazy morning sickness like I have never gotten, and getting big quickly. Of course these could just be normal singleton symptoms too..I just have had this crazy feeling that I haven't had with my others. So I will keep you updated. Thanks!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
raisingcropsandbabies
Registered Users
seller

I've had 4 in 4 years so I never STOP looking like I'm pregnant. But yes, I pop out quicker each time.
raisingcropsandbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
prnzez2
Registered Users
seller

I just found out I am pregnant with number 6 and was wondering the same thing. I already look pregnant, I know it's just bloating and not baby but geez I'm only 5 weeks and look like at least 4 months along. My belly is past my boobs and I have a D cup!!!
prnzez2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #8
Reddmuse
Registered Users

My Mood:

I hardly showed before 4 months... till the last one. By 5 1/2 weeks I had to switch to maternity pants/yoga pants because I could not even come close to zipping my reg. jeans up. I was sure it was twins for a looong time (I never had morning sickness till him and it was all day, every day for 3 months). Turned out it was just one feisty little boy. Shows you how much each baby is different and how having different fathers influences it.
Reddmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #9
hsmama5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes......I know what you mean. I have 5. At about 6 weeks I had my prego pouch nicely rounded. At first I thought it was just me until the kids started noticing it as well. (and they're always so..... honest). But the outcome was great birth a lovely, healthy baby girl!
hsmama5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:12 AM   #10
mommyfrog
Registered Users

Yep, since I already look 5 months pregnant all the time, when I get pregnant I pop right out and have to wear maternity clothes at like 10-12 weeks.
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote