Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Emily Aloha
Registered Users
seller

Need super absorbant nighttime diaper...

We've hit a brick wall with a diapering option for my almost 4 year old son. He's a very sound sleeper so it's been hard to train him at night. He's already off all liquids after dinner. He pees before bed, we wake him up to go before we go to bed, and we still have major leaks most mornings.

We were using Goodnights with mainly success, but they started giving him a bad rash so we've switched to cloth. We've tried Eco Posh RaRs and Happy Heinys. The Eco Posh aren't absorbant enough. The Happy Heinys were too poofy and plastic-y. My daughter's Kawaiis don't really fit well. They usually work when triple stuffed, but we wind up with compression leaks or gap leaks.

I know I could use bamboo/hemp to improve absorbency, but I feel like all pockets will be too small. Ideally I would want a pull-up style but I'll take what I can get. He's a 4T-5T, about 42 pounds.

I'm not trying to train him right now, just trying to find something super absorbant so I'm not changing sheets every morning. Thanks!
Emily Aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
lifesaturtle
Registered Users
seller

Sandy's is comes in bamboo terry and side snaps so it could be used as a pull up and are pretty generous and comes in sizes.I love happy hempy. It's a pocket so it is stay dry and is all hemp and its super absorbent and gets no compression leaks. It comes in one size and sized.
lifesaturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need super absorbant nighttime diaper...

my girls (4 and 5.5) wear these overnight. ive made them with a pocket so more absorbency can be added but we've never needed to add additional absorbency(i have had customers add more for super heavy wetters though). dh wet until he was close to 10 so i dont stress over the girls waking up wet(we limit liquids and wake them up to potty also) i just make it so they wake up dry.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote