Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Can't decide what to get, help me choose!

I have $50 to spend. Since cloth seems to be my new addiction, I'm spending it on that. But I am not sure what to spend it on. I have gotten down to two options. One is partially things I want to try/things I need: CJs, a FuzziBunz OS diaper, and a Grovia AIO, this would be through Kelly's Closet, so I would also get whatever the free OS diaper is this time. I'm guessing it's a Kawaii, since there is no minimum value.

The other option is to order the $50 Mystery Fluff box from Kissed by the Moon and be surprised. This option is intriguing to me, but at the same time, I really want to at least try a FuzziBunz.

So thoughts?

Oh...I also kind of want the Flip cover in Lovelace, but Kelly's Closet doesn't have it yet.

Last edited by mypeanut09; 03-23-2012 at 12:57 AM. Reason: added another want
mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:16 AM   #2
snorris2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'll just say that you will love a Lovelace print and a Grovia AIO. Well, I love them. Lol! All my Grovia are now gone though and my Lovelace flip trainers will be too very soon. My LO is pl now. I'm super sad and happy at the same time. Happy shopping!
snorris2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:16 AM   #3
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can't decide what to get, help me choose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypeanut09 View Post
I have $50 to spend. Since cloth seems to be my new addiction, I'm spending it on that. But I am not sure what to spend it on. I have gotten down to two options. One is partially things I want to try/things I need: CJs, a FuzziBunz OS diaper, and a Grovia AIO, this would be through Kelly's Closet, so I would also get whatever the free OS diaper is this time. I'm guessing it's a Kawaii, since there is no minimum value.

The other option is to order the $50 Mystery Fluff box from Kissed by the Moon and be surprised. This option is intriguing to me, but at the same time, I really want to at least try a FuzziBunz.

So thoughts?

Oh...I also kind of want the Flip cover in Lovelace, but Kelly's Closet doesn't have it yet.
Order a CJ sample to see if you like it (they are like 1.50), and for sure a grovia AIO since the new prints are coming out, all the retailers have them discounted. I'd get a FB on the FSOT here since the resale is so cheap. KBTM has free shipping also. Abbys Lane has free shipping too and I would bet they might have that flip cover... a couple weeks ago I bought an Albert BGE from there when no one seemed to have them.

Mystery diapers are cool, but to be honest, I've usually just sold the diaper right away beause I didn't like it (free is free, I know). I did once get an artist series BGE from Nicki's... was quite happy! That was over the top though and I would never expect a retailer to give them out as their free diaper considering I only spent like $30.