Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Let's see your kids' rooms!

I know there have been many threads already, but every time there is one I never get around to taking pics. I decided to just take the darn pics and figured since those threads were getting long I would start a fresh one!

My mom made all 3 girls' quilts for them. Enjoy and post your kids' room pics!

Ella's room (DD1):

Lily & Anna's room (DD2 & DD3):

Will's room:

Old 05-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
airmans_angel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Let's see your kids' rooms!

When andy gets up tomorrow, I will take pics of his room.
airmans_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
You just put my kid's room to shame. I won't be sharing a pic now!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #4
threelittlehoneys
formerly R***and**********
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
You just put my kid's room to shame. I won't be sharing a pic now!
Same here.

CUTE rooms everyone! We just moved dd and ds into the same room (they've been begging forever. They missed each other ) And we are working on painting the playroom, then the kids rooms. No theme, or great furniture or decorating or anything.
threelittlehoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Your kids rooms are nicely organized, right now Tharen's looks like a train hit it and poor Kearnan is still waiting for that room make over we promised him. I was going to do it for him recently but then we discovered an under slab leak and our foundation is shifting so we are waiting to see how much is going to need done to see if there will be substantial damage in his room (is looking less likely at this point, looks like there are already piers under the kids' bedrooms). So poor Kearnan's room is really depressing looking right now.

Here is Tharen's room anyway

Tharen's new bed, he is very excited about it and decorated it himself with the pink butterflies. Our tattoo artist did the painting for him. His room is this crazy mix of Halloween and Hello Kitty. He still has some Hello Kitty pictures that need to go up.

The Halloween curtains and more decorations plus the art work display.

Toy storage and hats on the back of the door

book case, I actually just redid this and it looks different now. Also the growth chart on the wall.

Closet and more toys

more of the room
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #6
mrs_blazen
Registered Users
seller
seller

We are still getting settled from our move. DD's room is almost finished, but poor DS still has a mattress on the floor and no furniture... He has a beautiful antique mahogany bedroom set up coming from my husband's family, but we need to figure out a good time to get it from his dad's in WA. I LOVE these threads though! They always give me great ideas! I'll try to remember to get pics of DD's room later.

ajane- Where did you find the hairbow holders in the pink room?? Those are super cute!!
mrs_blazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
Your kids rooms are nicely organized,
Yeah, I'm kind of anal in that way. But, our house was just cleaned so they aren't always that neat, but I try to keep them well organized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs_blazen View Post
ajane- Where did you find the hairbow holders in the pink room?? Those are super cute!!
I got them a long time ago on Ebay. I don't think she sells them anymore.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajane View Post
Yeah, I'm kind of anal in that way. But, our house was just cleaned so they aren't always that neat, but I try to keep them well organized.

I got them a long time ago on Ebay. I don't think she sells them anymore.
I am like that with every other room in the house (we have a no toys outside of the bedrooms rule for my sanity) but dh said I had to let the boys have their rooms as a reprieve from my "eccentricities". So while I go through once every few months and weed out clothes and infrequently used toys I pretty much allow them to decorate however they want and keep what they want in there (within reason of course). They have to keep it "clean" but what dh and the boys consider clean and what I consider clean are obviously very different things. Just knowing that mess is back there makes me a little twitchy but other people come in and tell me how nice and organized my house is. I know I need to just let go and embrace life. Maybe someday I will.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
I am like that with every other room in the house (we have a no toys outside of the bedrooms rule for my sanity) but dh said I had to let the boys have their rooms as a reprieve from my "eccentricities". So while I go through once every few months and weed out clothes and infrequently used toys I pretty much allow them to decorate however they want and keep what they want in there (within reason of course). They have to keep it "clean" but what dh and the boys consider clean and what I consider clean are obviously very different things. Just knowing that mess is back there makes me a little twitchy but other people come in and tell me how nice and organized my house is. I know I need to just let go and embrace life. Maybe someday I will.
This is me exactly, lol. I keep telling Dd1 if she just puts her clothes away when she takes them off and puts her things away when she is done then it will stay neat and clean. She asked me why she has to have it clean to my way. I totally agree with her, but I told her that I have to come in and out so she needs to meet me in the middle. It only needs to be picked up when the house is cleaned.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:21 AM   #10
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajane View Post
I know there have been many threads already, but every time there is one I never get around to taking pics. I decided to just take the darn pics and figured since those threads were getting long I would start a fresh one!

My mom made all 3 girls' quilts for them. Enjoy and post your kids' room pics!

Ella's room (DD1):

Lily & Anna's room (DD2 & DD3):

Will's room:

Do you know what pink paint color that is?