Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
WRmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Feeling so Blah.

I hate being all sick. I can never get anything done around the house. DH is gone to work for aprox 12 hrs a day and I don't want to put more strain on him than there is already. My 5 year old tries to help but there is only so much that he can do. I'm just sick of being sick all the time. I tried to get up today and clean the kitchen (that has been neglected for about a week at least by me) and almost blew chunks all over the clean dishes.
My mood doesn't seem to be getting better. I am excited to be having my little miracle, but I just feel so helpless. DH seems to be getting frustrated with me being sick all the time. I don't think that my morning sickness is getting any better. I'm 7wks 3 days. and I feel as if I am getting more tired each day and more sick each day. Am I trying to do too much or am I not doing enough?
I did go swimming last sunday but idk. BLARG.
This mommy is pooped.
WRmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #2
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:
I am feeling exactly like you. My house is out of control and there isn't a thing I can do about it. Just thinking about my kitchen makes me want to toss my cookies. Praying things turn around for you soon!
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
WRmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Feeling so Blah.

I hope so for you too. I don't like feeling hopeless. We are supposed to be a team and I know be being down is making it really hard on him.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
jmoon
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am right there with you! But I am 9 weeks now, and it seems to be getting a tad bit better. I feel awful all morning (puked this morning) but in the afternoon, I almost feel human!! Hang in there, it won't last forever. THis is my fourth pregnancy, and I am making a big effort to thank my husband for all the extra help he is doing. Seems so little, but it is making a difference! I am trying to acknowledge that this is hard on him too. I know my tendency is to feel alone in the suffering, but it affects both of us!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #5
WRmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

This is my second pregnancy, but his first. I don't think he thought it would be this hard on me or him. I try to thank him every day for what he does. I'm just glad I'm not the only one feeling like this. Kind of comforts me in away.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #6
WRmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

double post oops

Last edited by WRmomma; 06-06-2012 at 06:49 AM. Reason: double post