Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone else just ready to be done?

I'm 33w3d, so just over 6 weeks until my due date.

I have hit the "I'm so over being pregnant" stage. It's been a relatively easy pregnancy (compared to my other three), and I am so very grateful for that.

But the morning sickness that passed me by in my first trimester has decided to hit me in the last two weeks. I'm always out of breath, I'm dizzy whenever I stand up. My hips hurt and I can't go to the chiropractor for at least another couple of weeks (lost our insurance when DH lost his job nearly 2 weeks ago), I'm not sleeping so I'm always tired and I'm cranky...

I'm just ready to be done. I keep thinking "Ok, if I just make it 3 more weeks, then I can start praying for labor." LOL

Please tell me I'm not the only one?

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ddc, I remember this. I had ds in January and between the pain in my pelvic bone (9.4 lb baby was residing) a 3 year old, cold weather and no real jacket for the bump I was just done. For our anniversary (11 days before due date) I was so done I made dh take me to Walmart and walk every isle. And got no where.

Good luck. Not much longer!!
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:06 AM   #3
kjrstinwalters
Registered Users

I'm totally done, too! But, just got put on bed rest, so I get to really slow down and not do anything. I think that might drive me crazy. We'll see.
kjrstinwalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #4
austinandashlynsmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yep, I'm 36+1 today and beyond miserable. 3 more weeks til my scheduled c section but I wouldn't be upset if she comes early.
austinandashlynsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
amberu
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else just ready to be done?

yes!! I am ready to be done, but have too much left to do for baby to come yet! I am 36weeks today but my last baby was 9 days late..so it could be a loooong time still.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #6
yankeesundbound
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Me too. I'm 34 weeks and 3 days. Baby is still breech, I have near constant sciatic pain, I can't sleep and the swelling had started. 39 days to go.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #7
averysmom
Registered Users

I'm exactly 34 weeks. I'm really trying not to complain, but my hips hurt even though I'm seeing a chiro. My patients are running extremely thin, especially with my 2yr old who's new favorite game is "battle of the wills." I feel like I should move in the bathroom permanently. 6 weeks till my due date. I would be happy if this baby came earlier, but now before 38 weeks my sweet friend is throwing me a small baby shower.
Avery Grace 8-17-05 Autumn Rose my HBAC baby 2-9-10 EXPECTING #4 sometime in Sept. 2012 Planning my second homebirth!!
averysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #8
averysmom
Registered Users

Oh I forgot the HEARTBURN!!! It's makes me crazy!
Avery Grace 8-17-05 Autumn Rose my HBAC baby 2-9-10 EXPECTING #4 sometime in Sept. 2012 Planning my second homebirth!!
averysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberu
yes!! I am ready to be done, but have too much left to do for baby to come yet! I am 36weeks today but my last baby was 9 days late..so it could be a loooong time still.
EXACTLY! I'm 35w4d but DD#1 wasn't born till 41w5d so I'm not holding my breath, yanno?
Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #10
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm so over being pregnant. I didn't love it the first go-round but right now, let's see, hubby is gone M-F of every week for work, I had to switch from a homebirth to a birth center b/c my midwife lost her backup doc, baby is breech & chiro doesn't think she's going to turn, (which may mean yet another switch of care providers AND a c-section), I'm having SI joint pain that makes me cry...yeah, I'm done. Sigh.
Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote