Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically it's Monday

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Been awake since 3. I am apparently more anxious about this dumb state then I want to be.

Sigh.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:45 AM   #3
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday

OK, up washer and dishwasher running. We will have house guests tonight so I need to strip MH's bed.

Now to keep moving through my day....
Old 09-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #4
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ugh, sorry about that Jen! I hope it goes well. We have health and safety inspections this week. Fun fun.

I think I am coming down with something. Yuck. I CANNOT be sock this week! Meet the Teacher Open House is Thursday. I can crash and burn this weekend, but I need to make it through the week. Dayquil may be my friend.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:58 AM   #5
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Feel better Mel...sending you no sickness
Old 09-24-2012, 06:12 AM   #6
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I need this bronchitis to go away or i need rest lol.... Mel i hope you feel better soon
Old 09-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #7
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning mamas. On my second cup of crack.

I hate that whenstuff bugs you more than you want it to, Jen. We meet for a court mandated attempt for mediation with ashat landlord tomorrow and I am doing the same thing.

Sorry for all the sickies. ginger was up most of the night with excessive drainage, and we have our first real cold snap today. So I am keeping her out of school since she has a low fever and will undoubtedly crash later. Had to scramble for hats and gloves this morning, many are still awol.

I am sore and my knuckles scraped up from prying all the old thinset from the previous backsplash off the wall. But I am that much closer to getting the kitchen done.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:34 AM   #8
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, well. Here I was disappointed I couldn't make a Salvation Army run today with a sickie in tow to replenish Ian's pants situation. Then I finally found the elusive tote of stuff I put up last year. It is full of boys' 5T sweatpants that are too big in the waist that bought on clearance for $1 each at WM. However, the GN 4/5T sweatpants handed down from the girls fit fine, since they are narrower in the waist (and don't have pockets). But there are only a couple of those, sadly. Yet there are two pairs of cords with the adjustable waistband already pulled as tight as it can go so there is hope.

We are only going to Ian's swim lessons, and to pick up the pix of the rental to prove we did not trash it. The meds seem to be working on Ginger so I am hoping this will all blow over and she can go back to school tomorrow.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well after having a great day at work on Friday I had a sh!t day at work today.

I don't mind being asked the same thing 50 million times by the customers...it's part of the job but today it really was excessive. Good grief! It's only a cheap silly plastic watch but the whole of Germany wants one!

That on top of there being 3 people putting away the fridge stuff on the same side of the freezers as I was working and getting in my way. I managed to hit the freezer bumper and knocked it off because of them. When I tried to ask them to move a bit so I could fix it I got into a bit of a discussion with the apprentice. She said Why couldn't I do it later...um, because I've finished and I need to do it now. Ok, she didn't know that and apparently I shouldn't get snippy with her. I wasn't I was just trying to get her to understand.

So when I tried to apologise (which I don't think I needed to do; in my mind she was in the wrong but I wanted to keep the peace) she turned her back on me, messed with her hair and said yeah, yeah, whatever.

Then the person who I'm sure doesn't like me tells me AGAIN to write down my hours. I always write down my hours because my boss told me to. STOP TELLING ME THAT! I've been writing down my hours longer that you've been working here!

Then the Boss above my boss was there, in the break room having a nice little coffee and cake meeting with a co-worker and the boss. Great, I had no choice but to interrupt because my locker is in there. She knew I'd been sick and hasn't seen me at all since my first surgery....but she didn't even say hello to me. Lovely, thanks for that.

I really wish the kids were better behaved. If they were capable of getting ready in the mornings I could work the really early shift and never have to deal with anyone and my job would be perfect.

Last edited by ~whitehologram~; 09-24-2012 at 09:13 AM.
~whitehologram~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #10
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Been awake since 3. I am apparently more anxious about this dumb state then I want to be.

Sigh.

I'm worried for the whole of the US with the election and what I read here and there. Oh goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Ugh, sorry about that Jen! I hope it goes well. We have health and safety inspections this week. Fun fun.

I think I am coming down with something. Yuck. I CANNOT be sock this week! Meet the Teacher Open House is Thursday. I can crash and burn this weekend, but I need to make it through the week. Dayquil may be my friend.
I hope you dont get sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
I need this bronchitis to go away or i need rest lol.... Mel i hope you feel better soon
I hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Morning mamas. On my second cup of crack.

I hate that whenstuff bugs you more than you want it to, Jen. We meet for a court mandated attempt for mediation with ashat landlord tomorrow and I am doing the same thing.

Sorry for all the sickies. ginger was up most of the night with excessive drainage, and we have our first real cold snap today. So I am keeping her out of school since she has a low fever and will undoubtedly crash later. Had to scramble for hats and gloves this morning, many are still awol.

I am sore and my knuckles scraped up from prying all the old thinset from the previous backsplash off the wall. But I am that much closer to getting the kitchen done.
Good luck at the court meeting. I hope he gets his a$$ handed to him...Prat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlsmama View Post
Morning. Working on bills, need to get stuff going cleaning. This afternoon Chaz and I are training for the horse show in Valley City in 2 weeks. We will apparently be competing in a halter competition. Stupid thing is, I am not at all nervous about that, I am however nervous about what I will wear, and how I will look. I feel like I am in the 7th grade. Maybe I can lose a bit of weight in 2 weeks and look a little better in some of my jeans.
Dont worry Jess, You're perfect just as you are!