Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
Fishie Kisses's Avatar
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJV, CA
Posts: 17,654
My Mood:
Anyone ever done the necklace test??

You hold your hand palm up. Hold a necklace over your palm and dip it 3 times between your thumb and index finger. The hold it steady over your palm. It will swing on its own. Circles means boy, back and forth means girl. It will slow between and start again. When it's done it will come to a nearly complete stop and not start again.

Mine has said boy, boy, boy, girl, boy, stop every time. We have 3 boys and are TTC our 4th (and supposed to be our last). We'll have to see if it's g/b twins! lol Or maybe a girl and an oops before DH can get a V lol

My bff has had hers accurate for as long as she can remember too.

It's weird because the way the necklace moves is almost a magnetic pull. It gets kinda jerky like it's being pulled from the bottom

How bout you??
__________________
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
Mine did

Boy
Boy
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl

ETA: I have 5 kids (1 in heaven). They are BBBGB! Girls next!

Last edited by Tina5834; 09-27-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
Fishie Kisses's Avatar
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJV, CA
Posts: 17,654
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette
Mine did

Boy
Boy
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl

ETA: I have 5 kids (1 in heaven). They are BBBGB! Girls next!
Wow...that's pretty incredible!!
__________________
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #4
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses

Wow...that's pretty incredible!!
Ya! And it stopped when it was finished. That is insanely weird! And like you said, i felt it pulling! Like it was moving with a purpose!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
Fishie Kisses's Avatar
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJV, CA
Posts: 17,654
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette

Ya! And it stopped when it was finished. That is insanely weird! And like you said, i felt it pulling! Like it was moving with a purpose!
I hope so very much it's right. I just want ONE girl lol
__________________
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #6
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses

I hope so very much it's right. I just want ONE girl lol
Ya! When I was pregnant with DD I didn't even believe she was a girl until she was born! I just couldn't believe that I could have a daughter! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #7
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette
Mine did

Boy
Boy
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl

ETA: I have 5 kids (1 in heaven). They are BBBGB! Girls next!
This was right for me. Crazy.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #8
EskimoStitches's Avatar
EskimoStitches
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 8,402
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses
You hold your hand palm up. Hold a necklace over your palm and dip it 3 times between your thumb and index finger. The hold it steady over your palm. It will swing on its own. Circles means boy, back and forth means girl. It will slow between and start again. When it's done it will come to a nearly complete stop and not start again.

Mine has said boy, boy, boy, girl, boy, stop every time. We have 3 boys and are TTC our 4th (and supposed to be our last). We'll have to see if it's g/b twins! lol Or maybe a girl and an oops before DH can get a V lol

My bff has had hers accurate for as long as she can remember too.

It's weird because the way the necklace moves is almost a magnetic pull. It gets kinda jerky like it's being pulled from the bottom

How bout you??
Mine always did boy, girl, boy, girl. I have girl, boy, boy, boy, boy and unknown.
__________________
We are a Military family that lives without limits!
EskimoStitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:32 PM   #9
babyrosie
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 675
My Mood:
Re: Anyone ever done the necklace test??

Just tried it (never heard of it before now) and it said girl, boy. I have a daughter and am 11 weeks pregnant with my second. We will see in 7 months if it is right!
__________________
Wife to the love of my life, mama to 2 beautiful blessings from God
babyrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #10
Mummandherboys's Avatar
Mummandherboys
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 2,992
My Mood:
Re: Anyone ever done the necklace test??

I have never heard of this... I'd like to try it Can someone explain the directions a bit more?...I am re-reading it and not understanding how to hold the necklace...and what kind of necklace should be used? Thanks!
__________________
Leah, Jesus lover, wife to youth pastor Todd
and loving being a Homeschooling/SAHM to 6 boys!
Mummandherboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.