Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Mood swings ....anyone else???

I have been having some severe mood swings mostly at work. I am ready to spit in all their faces. I didn't have this much anger/fire in me with DS. I am so aggravated and I can't tell if it's all me or these people are just that damn bitter and spiteful. I can usually turn the other cheek but these days not a chance.

How about you all?
Mama married to my soulmate and homebirth partner. I am a co-sleeping, , ing, babywearing, ERF, and delayed vaxing mama to two intact boys (6/2010) & (4/2013).
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
Registered Users
My mood swings are a little crazy but mostly I wanna cry. Think between hormones, school, work, the kid and DH leaving again I am just overwhelmed. I need a vacation.
Wife to my hero & hero to 2 amazing little men.
samham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
I was dealing with mood swings a lot last month. It seems like this month I'm really teary which is not at all like me. Today, a patient told me that he appreciated our relationship and I was so touched I nearly cried right there lol! It wasn't like he spilled his heart out to me, but there I was on the verge of tears haha! Oh, and get this, I watched here comes the boom the other day and cried during that... And it's a comedy!!! Haha! The joys of pregnancy!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
April-Wife to hopeless romantic nuclear submariner DH WOHM to my rambunctious snuggler DS (08/10) who was born SMILING. and DD (2/13) my hero
amb2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Mood swings ....anyone else???

SO glad it is not just me! The last couple days I want to bite everyone's heads off!!! It has been so hard to deal with my 140 college students. Plus my toddlers are teething :/ It all just adds up to an unhappy mama. I go from this to totally happy to crying (sometimes happy and sometimes sad...sometimes I don't know why!). So yes, put me in the mood swings category!
A crunchy wife to B and momma of identical twin girls G & E , our rainbow
baby C born at home April 2013 and R forever in my heart.
twinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:
Yep, that's me. I was a total grouch this morning because I just wanted to sleep. While we were at Disney, I would go from being all teary eyed at the performances (and I am NOT a Disney girl) to being ready to flip out when DD2 begged to be carried AGAIN. Just let Daddy hold you for once! It's no wonder my sciatica was acting up yesterday. But, yeah, mood swings a plenty over here.
Lauren married to DH since 9/07
Homeschooling mama to DD1 (9/08), DD2 (8/10), and DD3 (3/13)
Check out my blog or my Facebook page for info on essential oils and keeping your family healthy!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote