Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
iso bg seconds freetimes snaps

I bought 18 4.0's thinking they would be DD's stash...and then the freetimes showed up but i couldn't spend much more and only got a few.

I am looking for 12 free times, must have snaps, and must be new or in excellent excellent condition. I would only like to pay $12.50 plus shipping/fees as that's what they sold for.

I can also trade some of the 4.0 blossom?(light pink) pockets i did buy if desired. (paypal backed trade only please)
Old 10-18-2012, 08:02 AM   #2
dance20132
Registered Users

Re: iso bg seconds freetimes snaps

Would you be interested in trading one elemental diaper for a freetime diaper? I have one white Bumgenius Freetime cloth diaper with snaps. It has only been used twice, washed in Charlie's Soap according to directions, and sunned after each use. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it we just prefer 4.0's or elementals. I would be willing to do an even trade for a gender neutral color. Sorry I have a boy so pink is just not going to work. If you would like to trade, please send me an email at miss.skinner@hotmail. (sorry I am so new on this site they won't let me respond to messages yet or attach pics). I have actual pics of it if you send me an email.
dance20132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
tygr2410
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dance20132 View Post
Would you be interested in trading one elemental diaper for a freetime diaper? I have one white Bumgenius Freetime cloth diaper with snaps. It has only been used twice, washed in Charlie's Soap according to directions, and sunned after each use. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it we just prefer 4.0's or elementals. I would be willing to do an even trade for a gender neutral color. Sorry I have a boy so pink is just not going to work. If you would like to trade, please send me an email at miss.skinner@hotmail. (sorry I am so new on this site they won't let me respond to messages yet or attach pics). I have actual pics of it if you send me an email.
I'm sorry, I don't have any elementals, and i only have pink bg 4.0 seconds
Old 10-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My freetimes are on there way and I did get a snap ribbit that I don't need. When my package gets here I can sell or trade if you are still looking and are ok with the ribbit color. My dd wears all the colors. I wanted to comment so I don't lose your thread.
eileprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #5
LaurenAppenzeller
Registered Users
seller

I have an extra snap freetime in blossom if you are interested. I actually accidently bought 2 and only wanted one. I can't see anything on it that would make it a 2nd either
LaurenAppenzeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #6
LaurenAppenzeller
Registered Users
seller

Oh and it hasn't been washed or worn either.
LaurenAppenzeller is offline   Reply With Quote