Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
slingmama4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
feeling soooo pregnant.... already?

How is it that I am 6 weeks today, I'm down 3 lbs, but none of my clothes fit?
I can't stand how pants feel on my belly. I either have to pull them up above my navel or down below. I have no maternity clothes and feel silly buying now. This is my 7th pregnancy and I know things move faster in subsequent pregnancies, but this seems ridiculous.

Any one else?
Old 10-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #2
slingmama4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: feeling soooo pregnant.... already?

I guess no one wants to share.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
This is my 8th pregnancy(2mcs) and I've dealt with those same issues since #1!lol almost instantly I can't wear normal jeans because my belly gets super irritated. I start losing weight quickly and yet things seem to fit tighter! I'm usually super sick quite early on an it last for a long while! There are some awesome maternity panels now that you can actually wear early on and not know it. I have a few pair of pants with them and I'm glad I do. You could also wear lots of dresses. I am still nursing my 15 month old so I can't do the dress thing right now and I miss it!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:22 AM   #4
JaylasMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

I do. I wear skirts every day though. None of my skirts with zippers fit anymore. Only my elastic waist ones. This is my third pregnancy, though. Luckily I didn't throw out my "fat" shirts when I lost weight. I've been trying to keep my "skinny" shirts and wear them out before I can't anymore. I'm not ready for maternity yet.
Oh, and I am 9 weeks tomorrow, so that probably makes more of a difference.
JaylasMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am 6w 4d and I already have gained 4 pounds and I feel/kind of look HUGE...I look about 12 weeks (for me). I have broken into my maternity jeans already but I can still somewhat button my other jeans
Old 10-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
2sweetboys
Registered Users
seller
seller

glad I'm not the only one. I'm 8w2d and bought tummy sleeves from Motherhood Maternity today. We were out shopping and I couldn't wait to get out of my jeans and into sweats! Now to find some work clothes.....
Old 10-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #7
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am just irritated by everything. I would live In yoga wear if I could but it's not professional to wear it to work, let alone outside the house. I just fell like ick.
mmeneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:58 AM   #8
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

Ugh it started early for me too. 8w4d today and my belly is bloated and I can't comfortable wear non maternity. I'm wearing low waist maternity and stretchy skirts mostly.
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
rockchikcassie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm 7w6d with 3rd baby, lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks and this week my pants feel like they are choking me lol. I feel silly going out to buy maternity, but I'm going to have to do something. I never found the bella bands worked that well for me, maybe because I'm fluffy and all my jeans are low rise so they just won't stay up if I put them under my belly. I remember with baby 1 I didn't need maternity til halfway through the 2nd tri and needed them by around 12 weeks with baby 2, but I was about 30 pounds lighter than I am now. I guess it just happens when it happens, but this weekend I am on the prowl for stretchy pants!!! Since I stay home with the kids I can wear yoga pants all day and no one will even know lol.
Full time student, mommy and wife! Love the boys in my life Chase, DS Merrick aka Batman (2/08), Silas (5/11) & #3 coming 6/13

ISO/IHA: http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1286842
rockchikcassie is offline   Reply With Quote