Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
At your request, this is a place for women with PCOS to chat- about life, hair, meds, ttc, tta, PCOS related things, and un-PCOS related things. Welcome to a support group for life!

Current members:
DS username: Hope4More
Age when diagnosed: 14
Family: DH, 33; DS 2; we are TTC pregnancy #3, THB #2
Treatments: take daily (DCI, inositol, Vitex, magnesium, CoQ10, vitamin C, B Complex), use NPC 3 dpo-AF

DS username: Zookeeper
Age when diagnosed: 33
Family: Married, 15yo SS, 3yo DS and 18mo DS
Treatments: Will be starting progesterone cream this cycle and a PCOS cleanse followed by a diet change.

Username: hisfadedstar
Name: Krista
Age when diagnosed: 22
Family: married, ds age 7, dd age 6, ds age 15 months (still breastfeeding)
Treatments: metformin, provera and clomid @ 100 mg

Ds name: slyeates
Age at diagnosis: 26
Family: married 5 years to DH, DS 4 years (6 months to conceive), DD 9 months (took 3 years to conceive) currently ebfing and ttc.
Treatment: synthroid, metformin

If you with to be added to the group, post the following information in red. Feel free to update as needed in red as well. Anyone not posting for a month will be removed to keep the list of members current, but can be added back at your request. Thanks!

DS username:
Family:
Treatments:
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 10-29-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #2
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

DS username: Zookeeper
Age when diagnosed: 33
Family: Married, 15yo SS, 3yo DS and 18mo DS
Treatments: Will be starting progesterone cream this cycle and a PCOS cleanse followed by a diet change.
You rock! Thank you, I was going to do the same thing I am mobile, so I apologize for the lack of red text!

I am getting myself organized for this 3 week cleanse and I am hoping that I can get lots of support from my cysters (love it!) because I know I will struggle with these changes
Old 10-29-2012, 05:29 AM   #3
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookeeper

You rock! Thank you, I was going to do the same thing I am mobile, so I apologize for the lack of red text!

I am getting myself organized for this 3 week cleanse and I am hoping that I can get lots of support from my cysters (love it!) because I know I will struggle with these changes
Added you! Good luck on your cleanse, I don't think I'm strong enough to try that. He'll, im not strong enough to get rid of potato chips!

AFM, I'm taking DS to the doc today for croup after a HORRIBLE experience at urgent care on Friday. I'm also waiting out one cycle on TTC after my D&c last week. The clearblue monitor wanted me to start peeing on sticks this morning, and came up peak today, so I don't think I can count on that to guide me this cycle. I'll probably just use NPC starting a week from today to bring on AF and get a clean slate, KWIM?
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 10-29-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I'm also waiting out one cycle on TTC after my D&c last week. The clearblue monitor wanted me to start peeing on sticks this morning, and came up peak today, so I don't think I can count on that to guide me this cycle. I'll probably just use NPC starting a week from today to bring on AF and get a clean slate, KWIM?
Sounds like a good plan! We are currently TTA, we decided to wait to even discuss the possibility of #3 until May when DS2 turns 2. We don't have trouble w fertility (lucky!)...I'm pretty sure #3 is very likely though
Old 10-29-2012, 08:47 AM   #5
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just took provera to induce my cycle and am on day 2 right now. I will take 100mg of clomid on days 5-9! This is my second clomid cycle, I didn't ovulate on the first.
HisFadedStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #6
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisFadedStar

I just took provera to induce my cycle and am on day 2 right now. I will take 100mg of clomid on days 5-9! This is my second clomid cycle, I didn't ovulate on the first.
Welcome! Good luck on the clomid! We were scheduled to start in December... I don't know what is the plan now. I hope it works this cycle! Were you on 50 last cycle?
Old 10-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
HisFadedStar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:

Welcome! Good luck on the clomid! We were scheduled to start in December... I don't know what is the plan now. I hope it works this cycle! Were you on 50 last cycle?
No, I was on 100, doc wants to do another 100 cycle before increasing. I also night weaned since then though, so I hope that helps!
HisFadedStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #8
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi!! Pretend this is in red text (im mobile)

Family: married 5 years to DH, DS 4 years (6 months to conceive), DD 9 months (took 3 years to conceive) currently ebfing and ttc.

I would LOVE help, support, and guidance with diet.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #9
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyeates
Hi!! Pretend this is in red text (im mobile)

I would LOVE help, support, and guidance with diet.
Added! I hope baby #3 is a quick journey!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #10
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Added! I hope baby #3 is a quick journey!
NAK

thanks!

What do yall think is the best diet plan? Low carb turns me into a beast since i have been ebf. I have serious belly fat i never lost from my kiddos.

Also do yall have problems with facial hair? What do you do to tame it? Does losing weight help diminish symptoms?