Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
You Can Never Have Too Many, Right?

I have had an Ergo Sport since DS was tiny and I'm not a huge fan. I thought I liked it but it really doesn't fit my small frame well. So I recently bought a Boba 3G and I'm in love. I nearly bought a Beco Butterfly 2 but ultimately decided the Boba was better for me. But today, I was meandering through my local consignment shop looking for pieces to complete DS's's Halloween costume...and stumbled upon a a Butterfly 2 for $35!! I couldn't resist it and bought it. I figure I might like it better than my other carriers for the nb we're TTC.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sorry, my phone jammed up. Am I crazy?? I figure at the price I paid, I can easily re-sell if I don't like it. Or keep it in the house. Help me justify, ladies, b/c DH will think I've lost it!

Old 10-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
F1Julie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: You Can Never Have Too Many, Right?

You are not crazy at all! That was too good a deal to pass up. You can always sell the carriers you don't use. I used to buy and sell all the time and I have finally established my perfect stash. It takes a lot of trial and error to figure out what works best for you and plus that changes as babies grow.
F1Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Julie
You are not crazy at all! That was too good a deal to pass up. You can always sell the carriers you don't use. I used to buy and sell all the time and I have finally established my perfect stash. It takes a lot of trial and error to figure out what works best for you and plus that changes as babies grow.
This was my thought too! We aren't super-tight on money so why not try it? I also have a Moby wrap and Baby Bjorn (I know, I know) that I got before DS was born and used when he was teeny. I didn't like either of them so I need to de-stash them, too. That alone should fund the Beco. Thanks for the encouragement!