Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 05:48 AM   #1
ashliemh's Avatar
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,535
My Mood:
NTNP November 4th - November 10th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
pine_apple_goat
MrsAsh
EmmaGM
Mercy24
lynn97
Mamatoabunch

BFP'S
casersmama
CharmedMama
FishiesKisses
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV
__________________
Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG

Last edited by ashliemh; 11-07-2012 at 01:18 PM.
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:50 AM   #2
ashliemh's Avatar
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,535
My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Question of the week: What would you say is your dream job?

Answer: For me and where I am in life right now, I think that I really do have my dream job. I am a SAHM by day and an online nursing tutor at night. Someday when my kids are grown and out of the house I would love to do missions work.

Hope that everyone is having a great day!
__________________
Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:23 AM   #3
Mercy24's Avatar
Mercy24
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,570
Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Hi can I join you guys? I'm 11 months pp but still no ppaf and I have pcos so my cycles are whack anyways :/
__________________
Mercedes-, babywearing, extend rear-facing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, happy mama just trying to do my best for my sweet little Jack (12/2/11)
Mercy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
Beaners_Mom's Avatar
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,448
My Mood:
QOTW: My dream job....I would love more than anything to stay home & have babies & go to all the school functions & bake cookies. Lol. Outside of the home...social work (which is what I have my degree in). I'm a "fixer" and I like to help people fix their problems or even just helping them out. If that makes sense.

I think we are not NTNP anymore? We both kind of figured it would happen by now and it hasn't (starting our 5th cycle). I'm 31 & he's about to be 31. We'd like anywhere from 1 more kid to 3. I want 1, he wants 3. I said if we got 3 I would love them...but if we got just 1 more I wouldn't be disappointed. I would prefer to be done having babies by the time I'm 40...which only leaves about 8 years you know?

I know I'm ovulating, I can feel it (it hurts worse than AF cramps sometimes). I'm not sure if I feel the pain before, during or after the egg is released though. He asked me to pick up an ovulation kit so we can see...maybe our timing is just off? So I ordered some online (holy wow those tests are expensive in stores!!). So I guess that we aren't NTNP anymore? Heh
__________________
Jessica
Partner to my S Mama to my Gabby and Duncan
Beaners_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Hi ladies! May I join you? We are officially NTNP but I am sort of trying ;-) I'm not sure but I think this is my place?

Anyway, we have one DS and are hoping for another baby soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #6
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
To answer the question, I am working my dream job right now too. I SAH/WAH with DS which I love (most days). I do bookkeeping, accounting and general office work from home to earn a little extra money. I used to be a career woman so maybe I will go back to my career after my kiddo(s) are older.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #7
Mercy24's Avatar
Mercy24
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,570
Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Oh I didn't answer the question lol I have my dream job, I'm a SAHM to my DS. I was going to college to become a deaf elementary/preschool teacher which would be my dream WOH job.
__________________
Mercedes-, babywearing, extend rear-facing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, happy mama just trying to do my best for my sweet little Jack (12/2/11)
Mercy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #8
ashliemh's Avatar
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,535
My Mood:
Re: NTNP November 4th - November 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy24 View Post
Hi can I join you guys? I'm 11 months pp but still no ppaf and I have pcos so my cycles are whack anyways :/
Welcome mama! I will get you added to the list "_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom View Post
QOTW: My dream job....I would love more than anything to stay home & have babies & go to all the school functions & bake cookies. Lol. Outside of the home...social work (which is what I have my degree in). I'm a "fixer" and I like to help people fix their problems or even just helping them out. If that makes sense.

I think we are not NTNP anymore? We both kind of figured it would happen by now and it hasn't (starting our 5th cycle). I'm 31 & he's about to be 31. We'd like anywhere from 1 more kid to 3. I want 1, he wants 3. I said if we got 3 I would love them...but if we got just 1 more I wouldn't be disappointed. I would prefer to be done having babies by the time I'm 40...which only leaves about 8 years you know?

I know I'm ovulating, I can feel it (it hurts worse than AF cramps sometimes). I'm not sure if I feel the pain before, during or after the egg is released though. He asked me to pick up an ovulation kit so we can see...maybe our timing is just off? So I ordered some online (holy wow those tests are expensive in stores!!). So I guess that we aren't NTNP anymore? Heh
You can still stay and play with us!! I hope that you get your BFP soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Hi ladies! May I join you? We are officially NTNP but I am sort of trying ;-) I'm not sure but I think this is my place?

Anyway, we have one DS and are hoping for another baby soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Welcome! I will get you added to the list
__________________
Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #9
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
I am pretty happy staying here at home with DD, but I was a medical assistant before her. I enjoyed it and wouldn't mind going back but I don't think I will. Daycare is too expensive and I don't think I could handle leaving DD with strangers. I have a hard enough time leaving her with my mom.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #10
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.