Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
shyloh
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
Buying used for christmas--ISO gifts for 2 year ISO oball & trucks/cars

I'm ISO...

Oballs. Any size, color, shape. ECT. These are oballs : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re.../dp/B000BNC9DM

Tonka plastic trucks and cars--these ones: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re...keywords=chuck and friends#/ref=sr_pg_2?rh=n%3A165793011%2Ck%3Achuck+and+frien ds&page=2&sort=price&keywords=chuck+and+friends&ie =UTF8&qid=1352360422

does anyone have any to sell? Please?? PM me if you do!

Last edited by shyloh; 11-08-2012 at 10:36 AM.
shyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chi-town burbs
Posts: 6,201
My Mood:
Re: ISO: oballs

Going to hang on to ours for a little bit(blue with the balls in the acrylic in some sections), but just thought I'd tell you that I was in buy buy baby today getting LO a bday gift and we spotted an oball on a walker stick.....just like the traditional fisher price popper but with an oball at the end. Very cute, def need to be a good walker IMO to use it, but even my toddler grabbed it and gave it a whirl.

If you LO still likes them at that age(12-18m) it would be a cute gift.
__________________
Mama of 4!
and precious little one 11/10/11
Leanbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
shyloh
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
Re: ISO: oballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanbh View Post
Going to hang on to ours for a little bit(blue with the balls in the acrylic in some sections), but just thought I'd tell you that I was in buy buy baby today getting LO a bday gift and we spotted an oball on a walker stick.....just like the traditional fisher price popper but with an oball at the end. Very cute, def need to be a good walker IMO to use it, but even my toddler grabbed it and gave it a whirl.

If you LO still likes them at that age(12-18m) it would be a cute gift.
that sounds adorable! I'll have to go look!
shyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
drunkenmonkeysmommy1's Avatar
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: right outside of Memphis ,TN
Posts: 5,675
My Mood:
Are you wanting the little trucks or the talking rumbling one?
__________________
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...0#post15969570
wet bags,snack bags,super hero capes, dino tails, tutus ,crayon rolls, tote bags,cloth diaper key chains,kid's aprons, car roll ups, and much more!
drunkenmonkeysmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
shyloh
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Are you wanting the little trucks or the talking rumbling one?
The little ones! 2" or 4"
shyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
shyloh
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
Re: Buying used for christmas--ISO gifts for 2 year old boy!

bump
shyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
shyloh
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
Bump
shyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #8
Sgurczynski's Avatar
Sgurczynski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 114
I have at least 2 of those little ones, maybe more! One is new with tags! I'll round them up and send you a pic! Should I post here or you can pm me your email.
Sgurczynski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
shyloh
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
Re: Buying used for christmas--ISO gifts for 2 year ISO oball & trucks/cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgurczynski View Post
I have at least 2 of those little ones, maybe more! One is new with tags! I'll round them up and send you a pic! Should I post here or you can pm me your email.
Email please!!!! My addy is shylohney@sbcglobal.net
shyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #10
shyloh
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
Re: Buying used for christmas--ISO gifts for 2 year ISO oball & trucks/cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyloh View Post
Email please!!!! My addy is shylohney@sbcglobal.net
I didn't get any email?
shyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.