Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
ISO: pjs, toys, & more; IHA: Bizzy B Hive WI2, NEW American Girl Items, New Tights

ISO

For dd10:
Long skirts size 8, 10, or 12 (picky)
Long sleeve plain tops in size 8, 10, or 12 (picky)
Cotton tights in EUC or better
Custom sewing (weekday or dressy dresses, nightgowns, sibling matching sets, etc.)

For dd7:
Cloth diapers made to fit Bitty Baby and Baby Alive dolls
Custom sewing (weekday or dressy dresses, nightgowns, sibling matching sets, etc.)
Extra loops for a potholder loom

For ds5:
Two-piece pjs in size 5/5T (These must be in EUC or better and I'm picky about prints.)
Long sleeve polo tops in size 5T/5
5T/5 pants (no jeans)
Lincoln Logs (any amount)
Legos (any amount)
Try me on other toys (prefer no licensed characters, action figures, or similar)

For dd2:
One-piece fleece footed sleepers in size 18 months or 2T. (Again, these must be EUC or better and I'm picky about any prints or designs. I like Carter's brand, but will consider others.)
Custom sewing (sibling matching sets)
Nighttime Super Undies or other night trainers in size small
Leap Frog Fridge Phonics toys (magnetic letters with electronic component, I want the "sun" version, try me on others)
Twin waterproof mattress protector (must be EUC and still waterproof)

For dd0:
One-piece footed outfits/sleepers in size 12M (Again, these must be EUC or better and I'm picky about any prints or designs. I like Carter's brand sleep 'n' plays, but will consider other brands.)
GMD Reds in unbleached or organic (I might try another brand in a similar size.)
Individual flats to try (not Gerber or Ozocozy, would like to try GMD and Imagine, maybe others)
Swaddlebees Capri size 2 in like new condition or better (I only want certain prints/colors.)
Infant monitor (Audio only is fine, but I want one with good reviews.)
Cloth wipes
O-ball rattle
New wooden teether
Sophie teether
CJ's Butter Spritz (partially used is okay)

For me:
CJ's Creamy Lotion or possibly other natural lotion (unopened please)
Twilight Saga Boxed set of books in EUC or better
Measuring tape (for sewing)
CD jewel cases (regular size, not slim line, could also use some 2- and 3- disc cases)
Around 3 continuous yards of new laminated cotton print to be used as a tablecloth
Paper trimmer
Proclick binding machine and spines
8.5x11 laminating pouches
Cute plastic box to store toiletries
Plastic storage baskets, similar to these
Cute cloth-covered set of 2 to 4 drawers for paper storage
Postal scale, one that goes up to at least 10 pounds or so
Globe
Large laminated World and US maps
Geopuzzles

IHA

We are an animal-free home and are smoke-free other than one outside only smoker. The smoker is my husband and he is not involved in packaging these items. He has never even touched many of the items; in particular the American Girl items are stored in a dedicated closet into which he never goes. Some items may have been purchased secondhand, so I cannot be 100% certain what they may have been exposed to before I purchased them. Although I have not noticed any smoke smells, please ask if you are sensitive and would like to know the history of particular items.

Elastic Yardage - I'm not sure when I will get through these rolls of elastic, so I'll trade yards of these, but not whole rolls. They are 1" plush FOE, 5/8" polybraid, and 3/8" polybraid.

Bizzy B Hive Wool-in-Two - This is a trim cut size small (8-25 lbs. according to the label, so more like a size 1 IMO) in very good condition, without visible wear. The only flaw I can find is that the inside might have some very slight fading by the leg openings. It comes with two snap-in diapers and doublers. I have more pics if there is interest. This is so beautiful I could hardly bring myself to use it. The color is more pink, less magenta/fuchsia than in the photos.

Upcycled Girly Newborn Wool Set - This is in very good condition other than the small hole in the shoulder area. See photos.

VGUC Newborn Bummis Super Whisper Wrap - It has pilling on the bindings and a little on the Aplix. The PUL looks a little wrinkly, but the cover is still bright white and has no stains. The Aplix is very sticky, and the elastic is stretchy.

NIP Hanna Anderson "Loose" Tights - All are solid white. One pair is size 100; two pairs are size 110.

NIP BabyLegs (Rainbow pair has been traded.)

NIP Baby Safe Feeders - The package has a little damage.

Disposable Baby Spoons - The package is open and a few spoons were taken out and used, but the remaining ones are new.

Cake Stand/Punch Bowl

Stainless Food Thermos - The interior of this thermos is stainless steel and the lid is mostly plastic. This would be great for school lunches. It was only used a couple times. The lid has a ding from being dropped on a hard surface.

Glass Food Storage Containers

NEW Nail Polish - I think one or two of the bottles have been opened, but none has been used.

NIP Hot Wheels Collectible Cars - The cars come in a display case, but they could also be removed and used for play.

NIP Hot Wheels Collectible Cars

Boyd's Bears Figurine - This was displayed only and is like new in its package.

I also have a bunch of new American Girl items. These are things I sell on eBay to make a bit of extra money during the holiday season, so I will be considering the trade value of these things in the mid to high range of what identical new items are selling for on eBay. Some of the items are retired and no longer available from American Girl. So while the trade value my not represent a great bargain, the ability to trade for at least part of the value can help you save on these giftable items. I can furnish pictures on request.

Here is a selection of the items I currently have:
NIB Bitty Baby Starter Set (no doll)
NIB Bitty Baby Mix & Match Layette + Book
NIB Felicity's Horse Penny
NIB Felicity Riding Habit and Hat
NIP Addy African Dance Outfit of Today
NIB Addy Heartwarmer & Slippers
NIB Kit's Glassware & Linens
NIB Kit's Party Treats
NIB American Girl Earrings

Last edited by BinahYeteirah; 05-13-2013 at 09:41 PM.
BinahYeteirah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: pjs, toys, & more; IHA: Bizzy B Hive WI2, AG giftables, Bosch blender attach

TRADED

NEW Bosch blender attachment for the Universal Plus mixer

Last edited by BinahYeteirah; 12-03-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: pjs, toys, & more; IHA: Bizzy B Hive WI2, AG giftables, Bosch blender attach

Old 11-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #4
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #5
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #6
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 11-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #8
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: pjs, toys, & more; IHA: Bizzy B Hive WI2, NEW American Girl Items, New Tight

Old 12-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #9
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: pjs, toys, & more; IHA: Bizzy B Hive WI2, NEW American Girl Items, New Tight

Old 12-04-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
jessaw1981
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
What are you looking for to trade on the serger!
jessaw1981 is offline   Reply With Quote