Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Sugar&SpiceX3
Registered Users
seller

Advice on gift?

I hope this is an appropriate place to put this, if not just let me know. I'm so sad that there has to be a place here for this, but so glad you have others to bounce off of and relate to. I've suffered 5 losses myself and know how hard that can be. That said, I haven't dealt with the infertility side of things and have no idea how hard that must be. But wanted to know if you can give me some ideas for encouragement for a friend.

She is going to have transfer tomorrow for IVF. I want to give her a gift to let her know I am thinking about her, but I'm at a loss as to what would be good in this situation. I know that she is super stressed as most would be but also hopeful about it. Any ideas? Maybe just a card? Or maybe just a giftcard? I just want to be a blessing. TIA
Sugar&SpiceX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Advice on gift?

Do you know if she is going to be on bed rest? If so I would bring her a nice meal. She really shouldn't get up during bedrest unless she needs to (go to the bathroom, take a shower). Bedrest normally just last a couple of days at most.

Good luck to her!