Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
MelindaLW143
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
CYBER MONDAY SALE HUGE lot of 17 Toddle-ease&extras/Lot of 8 Itti Bitty Bums 3T girly

I have a lot of 17 Motherease Toddle-ease Fitteds. 1/2 are stained, but can be sunned out easily (would have sunned them out myself but we have had constant rain). I also do not have the best washer in the world, so many stains will come out with your first wash. The other 1/2 is in perfect condition. All elastic is perfect. This lot also includes 2 boosters for over night, 2 Motherease brand large covers, and one wahm cover. $110ppd. Reduced to $85ppd! for Cyber Monday!

8 size 4T (fits more like 3T) Itti Bitty Bums Minkee trainers. 3 of them have extremely light staining, the rest are in perfect condition...most of them my DD never even wore. They are EXTREMELY thick but not really bulky. $45ppd for the lot. $35ppd for Cyber Monday!

Last edited by MelindaLW143; 11-26-2012 at 06:35 AM.
MelindaLW143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
gutterflower3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE lot of 17 Toddle-ease+3 covers and 2 boosters/ Lot of 8 Itti Bitty Bums 3T g

are you willing to split them up? if so how much per motherease toddler ease fitted?
gutterflower3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
MamaWillow
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: CYBER MONDAY SALE HUGE lot of 17 Toddle-ease&extras/Lot of 8 Itti Bitty Bums 3T g

I'm interested in the trainers...is there PUL in them or just lots of layers? Are they stretchy at all? My DD wears a 3T but she's pretty hefty, so it's hard to get things past her hips and big booty.
Rachel, SAHM to a 9yo teenager , a 4yo charmer , and a toddling koala bear , and wife to my hard-working hubs. Mostly AP, co-sleeping (with all 3!), BFing, quite crunchy, thrifty, curly-haired mama. Loving my life.
MamaWillow is offline   Reply With Quote