Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Is anyone planning on making diapers this time around?

I am wanting to but I want them all to be different. It doesn't seem like there are many diaper cuts out there. Is it better to just get full yards then sell the unused portion? I would be making only fitteds and then purchase covers... I think. Might get adventurous on that too, who knows.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is anyone planning on making diapers this time around?

I don't think I will make time for it (and I have LOTS of dipes). I've collected lots over the past 5 years. I have tons of cute girly fabrics in case you're scoping for girly diapercuts later

Last edited by snugglesnsunshine; 11-28-2012 at 03:22 PM.
snugglesnsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I may have to take you up on that. I am hoping to get gender at 16 weeks. We will have to see though.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
AshJChrry
Registered Users

Oh my. Have so many unfinished projects that unlikely to ever get around to making diapers. Would like more daddy flats. Have some I've made but not fond of the fit. But just ordered a few dozen prefolds. Just need more covers and we will be set.
AshJChrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
AmJoyFul
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I made a bunch of newborn fitteds last time, but I never really used them because I had a terrible recovery and just used disposables....I sold them all. So this time I'm just buying some. lol. I just don't even care to sew anything this time around...not even wipes. lol