Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
divergirldee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
bleeding. implantation or decidual bleeding? subchorionic hemorrage?

When did you experience implantation bleeding and how long did it last and what kind of flow? Also, was it just brown spotting/pinkish or was it also red?

I should have started af on Monday (11/26 at 12dpo) and got a super faint bfp on a Dollar Store test that night, got a pos frer on Tuesday 11/27 at 13dpo and had pink/mucousy spotting when wiped for the whole afternoon. Hpt darker this morning at 14dpo, but enough bleeding to come out onto a pad (but not enough to fill one if I wore it all day, and definitely no where near close to my normal flow). It's red today though. :/ anyone else experience this and have a heathy pregnancy?

Last edited by divergirldee; 11-30-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: bleeding changed
divergirldee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

My implantation bleeding was brown. I got it at 6 weeks (late I know). I never got pink spotting but there was enough to go onto a pad. I'd call your on so they can do beta testing for you. That will tell you if your numbers are doing what they should. I also would ask about progesterone supplementation. It won't prevent a miscarriage if something is wrong but I have low progesterone and require supplementation to keep my pregnancy progressing normally. praying for a good outcome for you. Keep us updated.
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

I meant to say doctor. :/
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
divergirldee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I see a mw for my pregnancies and don't have insurance (or extra cash) to go get beta draws. I was just wondering what others have experienced for implantation bleeding. Also while browsing the internet I started thinking that maybe it is implantation bleeding (bc it's light) but that it's more than what I would think bc I have a bleeding disorder (Von willebrand's)?? I didn't have issues with it with either of my boys (although did have some spotting with my last, but not until 9 and 11 weeks and it wasn't red)
Old 11-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: implantation bleeding?

My implantation with my DS2 was brown, never red, and was MAYBE a teaspoon through the entire day.

In April of this year, I found out I was pregnant. Very light tests. Had red/brown bleeding. Only when I would wipe. Lost that baby at 6 weeks to a chemical pregnancy. My tests got darker, but never DARK.

Good luck, keep us updated.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
raymark
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mine was bright red spotting
raymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #7
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't recall having actual implantation bleeding for either baby, but my understanding is it's usually brown.

I did, however, spot a lot with DD after we were about 5-6 weeks pregnant.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #8
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
With DD I spotted lots of red/pink before/through when my period should have been and then continued until I was 8 weeks.

I miscarried in August where I didn't spot until a week before I miscarried.

I'm due again in July and like DD started spotting before my period was due. I spotted for about 2 weeks. It's come and go with being pink and brown. I definitely needed a pad/pantiliner but it never would have filled it all day. I'm hoping this one ends as successfully as DD and not the miscarriage I'm 6 weeks now and have stopped spotting!

Oh with DD the dr always called it implantation bleeding once we saw a heart beat and knew it was viable.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #9
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

I had bright red blood with DS at 10 weeks & thought it was a miscarriage but only was about 1/2 a pad worth & went away.
With this pregnancy I had nothing.
Hard to say.
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #10
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

With DS mine was at 7/8dpo. Pink and red. I had to use a liner. Didnt have any with my other pregnancies.