Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD, please delete!

Please PM me with interest. I'm ISO Paypal only.

All brand new and unwashed. No glaring flaws, they are wonderful dipes! I have one dozen toddler size left:

1 dozen Newborn orange edge $26ppd SOLD
1 dozen Small yellow edge $31ppd SOLD
2 1 dozen Medium red edge $34ppd $32ppd 1 Sold, 1 Traded
1 dozen Large brown edge $38ppd $36ppd SOLD
1 dozen Toddler green edge $43ppd $41ppd $38ppd
SOLD

I also have 2 dozen unbleached Large/Premium blue edge Nicki's Imagine prefolds! I just bought them on FSOT, and thought they were Smart Fits, but they are regular large (blue edge) sized which makes them too long for what I need. I was told that they were not yet fully prepped and only 2 or 3 of them were used, and that much seems true for 1 dozen of them. However, the other dozen are lighter, so they may have seen some bleach in their past, and seem to be more used than the first dozen. They are still VGUC though, and Imagines are fantastic prefolds! There are very few very minor light stains that I'm sure would sun out.

1 dozen EEEUC that need more prepping (1 or 2 with minor stains)$30ppd $28ppd
1 dozen VGUC (may be minor stains on 1 or 2) $25ppd $23ppd
ALL TRADED

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488

Last edited by anniekins1488; 01-09-2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: All sold!
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Full stash of GMD Organic prefolds (seconds). Every size!

if you DO decide to split thelot, I'm interested in the NB and Large (brown edge) dozens. PM me if you want to!
starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Full stash of GMD Organic prefolds (seconds). Every size!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbeam View Post
if you DO decide to split thelot, I'm interested in the NB and Large (brown edge) dozens. PM me if you want to!
I'll definitely LYK if I do decide to split mama!

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
Old 12-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
iluvaz16
Registered Users

Re: Full stash of GMD Organic prefolds (seconds). Every size! Also Imagine blue edge!

Looking for newborn GMD since this is my first time diapering. Let me know if you are selling them separate! Thanks!
iluvaz16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #5
Puimomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Full stash of GMD Organic prefolds (seconds). Every size! Also Imagine blue edge!

I'm interested in 1 dozen of Red edge prefold and 1 dozen in brown edge one. Please send e a PM if you are willing to split.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #6
ssboden
Registered Users
seller
seller

please pm me if you end up splitting i would like 1 dozen red and 1 dozen brown if they are still avalible if you split
ssboden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssboden View Post
please pm me if you end up splitting i would like 1 dozen red and 1 dozen brown if they are still avalible if you split
I have tried PMing you mama, you haven't responded. Please PM me if you would like a dozen reds and browns.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
bw_mum
Registered Users

I would love the orange and yellow if you decide to split!
bw_mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #9
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I may be willing to split the lot in half (into 2 lots of 3 dozen each), perhaps 1 dozen each of Orange, Yellow, and Red edge for $90ppd. Then a lot of 1 dozen each of Red, Brown, and Green edge for $115ppd. Any interest?

Old 12-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #10
happy2beamom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Going to contact a friend who's LO is due end of December to see if she is interested in the 3 small sizes lot

Do you ship to Canada?