Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

So I have not had any microfiber in my stash for a long time now but keep hearing good things about free times so I just bought a few. I am in dire search of a night time combo since my dd can't wear wool which was my go to for my heavy wetting son. She is not as much of a heavy wetter but still nurses a few times a night and leaks out of most things I have tried including a flip organic with a doubler in a flip. Does anyone use free times over night with a heavy wetter? What are my chances if this working with a bamboo or hemp doubler?
Old 12-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Freetimes overnight?

I have had good luck lately with BG Elementals for overnight. With DS2 I used a double stuffed (with MF inserts) BG OS.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerissa View Post
I have had good luck lately with BG Elementals for overnight. With DS2 I used a double stuffed (with MF inserts) BG OS.
A BGE only lasts maybe 2-3hrs tops on my kids.....I feel jealous of people with light wetting easy to diaper kids.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

My kids can outpee a pocket stuffed with microfiber in like an hour I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope they work.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #5
Kamsmommy
Registered Users

I'd say Freetimes work overnight for my heavy wetter (most nights) if I use an extra insert of some sort with it.
Kamsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller

I used a Freetime with a microfiber doubler and it worked well for my DD. I had issues with the microfiber stinking though so I had to ditch all of our microfiber.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #7
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ya I really dislike MF so I am a bit scared of the FT's but i use tide and bleach if need be so not too worried about stink. I just hate the feeling of it when I touch it...lol.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:56 AM   #8
Dearest Diapers
Registered Users

I prefer my 4.0s overnight. I stuff them with the OS and NB insert
Old 12-07-2012, 06:27 AM   #9
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DP

Last edited by foggierbard9; 12-07-2012 at 06:28 AM.
foggierbard9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:27 AM   #10
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I can put a freetime with a GMD orange edge trifolded as a doubler on my 2 1/2 yr old heavy wetter and she will last all night.

This same child can out pee an BG Elemental in 1 - 1 1/2 hours.