Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
When is everyone's first appointment?

Hello ladies

I was just wondering when everyone's first appointment is? I am expecting an ultrasound and I can't wait to see this little bean. Mine is scheduled for December 21st.
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm not going until January 2nd. I think I'm the last one, lol. My doctor doesn't even do the nurse appointment before them. I'm super-anxious to see our little bean on u/s and know that there is a hb and that baby is growing on track.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
wmjmama
Registered Users

Re: When is everyone's first appointment?

Mine is December 19th...I am counting down the hours! I cannot wait to see this little one. We're also going to be telling DS about the baby before the appointment, so I'm really excited for that too.
wmjmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #4
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

December 13th and I am actually kind of nervous to have one so early. I have been with my OBGYN for 3 years, but I've never been pregnant with him so I don't know how he does things. If he does an ultrasound at the first appointment I will only be 4w6days and I know we won't see much.
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not til Jan 2

But I told the office that I HAD to have at least an ultrasound scheduled before Christmas so I didn't have to sit here and wait another month worrying. I've had 2 miscarriages and 2 pre term babies, so yeah, I'm anxious to know everything is ok. They said they will send me for an ultrasound as soon as my quants are high enough.....which they should be by the end of next week. So I'll shoot for a Dec 21st scan, or if they are open the 24th.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We are in the middle of an insurance change, so probably not till mid-late january.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleahDeann
We are in the middle of an insurance change, so probably not till mid-late january.
Me too Aleah. When I went in last week they said they cancelled me due to insurance authorization. So I have
Old 12-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #8
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

Me too Aleah. When I went in last week they said they cancelled me due to insurance authorization. So I have
Sorry. I have to get some things straight and then make the appointment. So I have no clue when that will be. But I am 6wks today!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #9
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't even called the doc yet.

I'm waiting for January to get in for my first visit since that's when our deductible resets for our insurance. So if I go in now to get all the bloodwork, etc, I'd basically be paying for everything OOP. I'm hoping to get in on a Monday so I don't have to drag my very active 2yo with me.

I'm planning on going with a midwife group based out of a local hospital, and I've never been a patient with them or their hospital before.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwifenmama
I haven't even called the doc yet.

I'm waiting for January to get in for my first visit since that's when our deductible resets for our insurance. So if I go in now to get all the bloodwork, etc, I'd basically be paying for everything OOP. I'm hoping to get in on a Monday so I don't have to drag my very active 2yo with me.

I'm planning on going with a midwife group based out of a local hospital, and I've never been a patient with them or their hospital before.
The cost/deductible is the benefit of not going until the first if the year. But some OB's bill everything ala carte while others bill it all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote