Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
brittrblackwell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Midcycle bleeding lasting a week?

I got my first pd since I conceived my now 18m DS on 11/20/12 (totally normal) Then on 12/6/12 two days after I was supposed OV I started bleeding. It got so heavy I had to go to the hospital for an IV and lasted a week. On the second day I had a horrible contraction like cramp (maybe OV pain?) Now today I was supposed to get my pd again but nothing? I'm still BF DS(constantly) and have never been on BC. Anyone had this happen?
brittrblackwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
Kuddlykelz
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Midcycle bleeding lasting a week?

I had this two cycles ago. Right when I was supposed to "o" I started bleeding. I was still looking for af two weeks later and she finally showed 4 weeks from the mid-cycle bleeding. So I guess I had a 2 week cycle then. Im not ebf but at that point I was still bf'ing 6-7 times a day.
Kuddlykelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
brittrblackwell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Midcycle bleeding lasting a week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuddlykelz View Post
I had this two cycles ago. Right when I was supposed to "o" I started bleeding. I was still looking for af two weeks later and she finally showed 4 weeks from the mid-cycle bleeding. So I guess I had a 2 week cycle then. Im not ebf but at that point I was still bf'ing 6-7 times a day.
Thanks, I was going crazy thinking that there was something wrong. She still has not shown up yet, just hoping that things will normalize soon
brittrblackwell is online now   Reply With Quote