Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
2sweetboys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Anyone else....

Feel like June will not come soon enough?!

This little blessing was a surprise as we thought we were done due to my PCOS. I still have days where I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. Even DH will randomly say "4 kids?!" or "I can't believe we're doing this again!" lol.

Anyway, I'm so excited I can barely stand it! Less than 3 weeks until my ultrasound and we find out BLUE or PINK!
Old 12-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else....

Awww congrats mama! This is our, "I can't believe FOUR KIDS" baby too! LOL... He is our last baby so I want the pregnancy to slow down but I want to see him and hold him so bad!
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

This is just baby #2 for me but I feel like June is so far away! I know I shouldn't rush it, life is about to change in a big way going from 1 child to 2! I'm nervous about managing two babies and giving them both what they need and not going crazy. I'm thinking seriously about quitting my job which would help me feel less stretched but will have a financial impact!!

I can't believe I'm almost 18 weeks- I honestly hate the first half of pregnancy and happy to move into the next half! No more m/s and feeling the baby move...
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:31 AM   #4
2sweetboys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirls2
Awww congrats mama! This is our, "I can't believe FOUR KIDS" baby too! LOL... He is our last baby so I want the pregnancy to slow down but I want to see him and hold him so bad!
This is our last one too, so part of me wants to just sit back and enjoy this last pregnancy. But I'm just so anxious to meet this little miracle.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
2sweetboys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia17lee
This is just baby #2 for me but I feel like June is so far away! I know I shouldn't rush it, life is about to change in a big way going from 1 child to 2! I'm nervous about managing two babies and giving them both what they need and not going crazy. I'm thinking seriously about quitting my job which would help me feel less stretched but will have a financial impact!!

I can't believe I'm almost 18 weeks- I honestly hate the first half of pregnancy and happy to move into the next half! No more m/s and feeling the baby move...
I don't know how old your other little one is, but when we went from 1 to 2 kids our oldest was only 20 months old so it wasn't so bad. They kept a similar schedule.

You'll be surprised how quickly a routine develops.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:17 AM   #6
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sweetboys

I don't know how old your other little one is, but when we went from 1 to 2 kids our oldest was only 20 months old so it wasn't so bad. They kept a similar schedule.

You'll be surprised how quickly a routine develops.
She'll be 3.5. So easy in that she is potty trained and can be independent. But definitely starting over with the baby phase. I'm excited and DD is baby obsessed so it should be ok. I'm most nervous about keeping our independence... DD and I pick up and go whenever we need to. She's been an awesome shopper, loves to eat out... I'm overwhelmed by the thought of grocery shopping and running errands with 2! I baby wear so I won't be struggling with a car seat or stroller at the store.
Oh and sleep- DD has never been a great sleeper and she is up so early! We are doing an addition and making her an awesome room with an attached playroom that she can play in early in the morning which might help if I've had a rough night with the baby.
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
Phaedramekko
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia17lee View Post
She'll be 3.5. So easy in that she is potty trained and can be independent. But definitely starting over with the baby phase. I'm excited and DD is baby obsessed so it should be ok. I'm most nervous about keeping our independence... DD and I pick up and go whenever we need to. She's been an awesome shopper, loves to eat out... I'm overwhelmed by the thought of grocery shopping and running errands with 2! I baby wear so I won't be struggling with a car seat or stroller at the store.
Oh and sleep- DD has never been a great sleeper and she is up so early! We are doing an addition and making her an awesome room with an attached playroom that she can play in early in the morning which might help if I've had a rough night with the baby.
I am also worried about going out, by myself, with 2. My dd will be a little over 2 when this next baby is born. She has also never been the best sleeper so it is interesting to see how that will turn out. Plus I will be going back to school in June. I will have to be in class by 7:30am and the drive to the school is 40-60minutes away. I wonder how the heck I am going to juggle 2 kids, work, and school full time. Dd is still a mamas girl so I wonder how she will be once she is not the one getting all of my attention.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:48 AM   #8
lizgrace07
Registered Users
seller
seller

This is #4 for us as well. Sometimes I feel like I just cannot wait, but most of the time I actually feel like it's flying by. I mean, I'm almost halfway already... crazy! I mostly can't wait to find out of it's a boy or a girl. Then I think I'll enjoy the rest of the time getting ready.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
NavyMama
Registered Users

Because we moved right before I found out, I'm really stressing about childcare for my older two, so this pregnancy can keep on poking along until I figure that out, heh. I do know it's my last, and I don't enjoy being pregnant, though, so I'm torn on whether I want to it to last or not...
Mama to 2 boys 8 and 5, holding down the fort for my Navy submariner , and expecting baby #3 in June.
NavyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #10
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
I so agree. I love summer but this one will be super awesome! I can't wait. But I'm trying to enjoy the way my family is now and enjoy pregnancy!!