Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

All from a smoke free, animal free home, washed in bumgenius or lulu's all prices are PPD,

POCKETS:
Bluebery bamboo deluxe pocket diapers with microterry m/l insert included. Tweet and dinos, ONLY PREPPED, never worn. bought them new, then decided im not into pockets... 20 each ppd (retail for 24$ +shipping) or both for 38$

girly pockets (WAHM) aVGUC-EUC, no stains, great elastic, some of the cotton outters faded a little, all come with an insert (10$ a piece):

AI2s/AIOs:
AI2s EUC come with an insert (9$ each):

Dream-eze size Medium kiwi and mandarin (orange and green- purple not available) , GUC, organic cotton inners with dual flap style quick dry soakers, in Great shape except they are both getting tiny holes around the edges of the diaper on the cotton, otherwise elastic, PUL and snaps in great shape, no stains, retail 21$ new, 13$ each or 2 for 24$ (these are heavy to ship)

Blueberry basix size L, VVGUC swirls, LOVE these, but my dd was never a large and my ds is only 11lbs right now, 13$

COVERS:

Covers: red Bummis super lite size NB, Bummis Blue super brite size S, Bummis Frogs super whisper wrap size S, thristies blue size XS, cloth dreams later gator size XS all VGUC or better, no stains little pilling on some of the FOE (8$ each or 2 or more 7$ each) Red bummis nb and thirsties bluebird traded

FITTEDS:

GUC Kissaluv size 1 fitteds, no stains, good elastic, no issues, 7$ each or all for 30$

NB sized closure less prefitteds (similar to workhorse diapers- with a tongue style soaker sewn in), made by me, no stains, $4.50 each or all 7 for 28$ (will add snaps if wanted for 50 cents a piece or for 2$ for all of them)

HYBRIDS:

G-diapers shells teal and navy, Med, VGUC, Velcro perfect, pouches tinted kinda green from laundry accident lol, washed these with neon green microfiber towels once 10$ a piece or both for 18$

lots of babylegs- (name brand) -
Brand new, without tags - hello kitty 1,2,3 traded and fuzzy (6$):

washed never worn or Light wear-EUC (first two made by me, but never worn/washed) (5$) #4 sold:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD! [
BG XS AIOs Clementine and Mirror - first quality, EEEUC- no stain, perfect aplix, TINY bit of pilling by laundry tab inside 10$ each Moonbeam, ribbit, and 3 grasshopper- second quality, though no obvious reasons, moonbeam has a tiny run in the stretchy fabric, 6$ for moonbeam, 7$ each for other seconds or all (first and seconds) for 50$

SOLD! Fuzzibunz OS EUC- Brand new Elastic- just changed it before this picture (11$ a piece) ALL sold

clementine, Ribbet, Twilight, Grasshopper BG 4.0 Pocket (12$ a piece) - kawaii minky alaphabet (pink/maroon) light shadowing/stains (5$ a piece) - Grasshopper traded

From before i had two kids and was to busy to be a WAHM, made by me, new never worn, come with new microfiber inserts (13$ a piece- i sold these in my store for 19$ a piece without inserts) OOGAS TRADED!

ALL TRADED! 3 grovia ai2 shells EEUC (10$ a piece) traded and partial pack of disposable inserts (not pictured)
[IMG]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/alisakozak/A04D0F3D-2ABA-4D9D-8A7E-EADF48D266E1-6952-00000C8D96BB44F4.jpg[/IMG
]

Like me on facebook for a free discount code to the Etsy site!

Last edited by mammato2; 01-08-2013 at 05:52 AM.
mammato2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Boy/GN NB diapers, Girly OS Pockets, fitteds,

my ISO/IHA posts
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1475697
Old 01-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nb bumgenius and OS 4.0s sold, red bummis and thirsties bluebird traded

Last edited by mammato2; 01-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #4
viluc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello i am interested in the red Bummis super lite size NB please email me at vivi.l.con@gmail.com
Thank you!
viluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #5
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by viluc
Hello i am interested in the red Bummis super lite size NB please email me at vivi.l.con@gmail.com
Thank you!
It has actually been traded, im sorry

Old 01-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #6
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

bumping, MMAO on the girly WAHM Pockets and AI2s!!! nothing reasonable refused!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #7
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blueberry Bamboo pockets, AIO, AI2, Girly WAHM

added new stuff take a look!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #8
TeamKameron0703
Registered Users

Do you still have the 2 girly ai2's? And as far as the girly pockets, instead of mf inserts, do you have anything that could be laid in them against babies skin? Love the prints but I hate pockets. lol
TeamKameron0703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #9
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamKameron0703
Do you still have the 2 girly ai2's? And as far as the girly pockets, instead of mf inserts, do you have anything that could be laid in them against babies skin? Love the prints but I hate pockets. lol
I do still have them , and as for the pockets, most of the inserts I have serged a layer of suede cloth to them to give them a bum safe stay-dry layer for this exact reason. Also the black pocket, is actually a gabby wren, she does hers with easy stuff split pockets that open down the middle, i LOVE that one.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #10
TeamKameron0703
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammato2 View Post
I do still have them , and as for the pockets, most of the inserts I have serged a layer of suede cloth to them to give them a bum safe stay-dry layer for this exact reason. Also the black pocket, is actually a gabby wren, she does hers with easy stuff split pockets that open down the middle, i LOVE that one.

Anyway I could persuade you to trade/partial trade? I'm new to this site but I have 100% feedback on ebay. Not sure how it usually works for the newbie, but I totally understand if you'd need me to ship first and all that good stuff.
I have some baby boy clothes, mostly carters. I have several pairs of baby legs, I have a rainbow striped pair, teal pair, brown and red pair, I think I got a cow print pair and a brown cow print(or giraffe? not sure what you would call it)....I could get pictures for you. I also make handmade bracelets out of glass beads. I have almost any charm/theme you could want. My most popular ones are Awareness bracelets(cancer, autism, chiari, etc) But I have all kinds of charms too(Hello Kitty even!)

I really want the pink birdie AI2, possibly the other one as well, and the pink/brown pocket on the bottom middle row, and any of the three on the top row! lol....We are new to cloth diapering(for the second time) so I'm starting fresh.
TeamKameron0703 is offline   Reply With Quote