Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
momofsoon2b4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Destashing HUGE lot of XS, S, and Medium Diapers, Covers, Inserts some new some used

We bought a HUGE amount of diapers for our youngest and she could not wear cloth because of belly button issues. So I am selling everything that she now cannot wear because she is too big for them, even though she can wear cloth now. So here is the break down:

2 prefolds
14 inserts
14 vinyl covers
fleece covers: 4 smalls, 1 s/m, 3 mediums
13 non-vinyl covers: most are 0-10lb smalls a couple are a little bigger I think
diapers:
7 xs (4 are organic bamboo inners)
8 new or like new: small pockets
8 used (some have no stains some have light stains, one is heavy stained but I never sunned it, and I do not use bleach)
9 mediums

This lot is a nice variety lot if you are just starting out and what to see what you like because you spend an arm and a leg on diapers you may not like. These are all different brands or WAHM brands I bought off here a couple years back. Most are girly but there are some boyish ones in there since I didn't really care either way.

My pic is too big to upload. But if you want a pic I can email it to you if you message me your email.

Asking $200 obo for the entire lot and that will include shipping and DC.

Farm Fresh Creations: use code "AmandaFriend" to save 10% off your order! http://www.etsy.com/shop/JAKRabbitry?ref=ss_profile

Last edited by momofsoon2b4; 01-06-2013 at 03:21 PM.
momofsoon2b4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
Jexous
Registered Users

Re: Destashing HUGE lot of XS, S, and Medium Diapers, Covers, Inserts some new some u

Hi,
I tried to PM you but the message would not go through because I am brand new to this site. I am wanting to make an offer on the lot above, but don't know if it is appropriate to do so in a thread post. Please PM me. If you would rather, my email is cmckay08@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!
Jexous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #3
momofsoon2b4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Destashing HUGE lot of XS, S, and Medium Diapers, Covers, Inserts some new some u

Added 3 more XS diapers that I found today to the lot as well. They are now added in the calculations listed above. These ones are also new or like new diapers.

Farm Fresh Creations: use code "AmandaFriend" to save 10% off your order! http://www.etsy.com/shop/JAKRabbitry?ref=ss_profile
Old 01-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
viluc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello interested in a few things please email me at vivi.l.con@gmail.com or pm me.
Thank you for your time.
viluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #5
Jexous
Registered Users

Hi again! Still can not PM so I just posting to tell you I am still interested. Just let me know what your husband says :-)
Old 01-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
Jexous
Registered Users

I got your message about shipping Saturday. Is it okay if I pay you Friday then? I get paid on Friday and would prefer not to put this on a credit card. If that is a problem, just let me know.
Thanks!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
momofsoon2b4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes this is fine. I will PM you my PP addy now. Thanks so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexous View Post
I got your message about shipping Saturday. Is it okay if I pay you Friday then? I get paid on Friday and would prefer not to put this on a credit card. If that is a problem, just let me know.
Thanks!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
momofsoon2b4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexous View Post
Thanks!!!!!!

Hey I am messaging you my PP addy now.