Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

If you are pregnant will a fertility test also always show positive?

Okay I remember a mama using a fertility test to see if she was pregnant, as she had no preg. tests left. And said it will show postive if pregnant, then she just made sure to buy a preg. test after to confirm it, to make sure it was not ovalation. And she was.

So my question, if you are pregnant, will a fertility test show positive, if you are pregnant. Will it show dark, not faint at all?

Is there any chance that a fertility test could show negative but a pregnancy test show postitive???
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you are pregnant will a fertility test also always show positive?

yes. it may not show + but it will most likely be medium to dark and the further along you are the opk will turn +

this happened to me both of my last pregnancies. I had a dark opk before a + pregnancy test
Old 01-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

So if my opk is not showing positive, then do not waste a pregnancy test then, to see?
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
Old 01-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

depends. is it nearly + ?
Old 01-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #5
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

No, not just very very faint, just wanted to ask and make sure my cycle was indeed a cycle and not somewhat heavier implantation. Since it started funny. And I did have implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy. Which is the first time I had.

But I am pretty much certain that yes it was my cycle. And since it was I did not try any preg. tests in the last while but just POK tests. And did not want to waste my preg. tests. Tough before my cycle I was testing once a week, to make sure, but once I had what I was sure was a cycle then I just did OPK test. So really just asking for the just in case that cycle could have been something else. Since it had a slow start up.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #6
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I took an OPK and an HPT with the same urine. The OPK was barely a line...certainly NOT positive. The HPT was very clearly +
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote