Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
bama
Registered Users
seller

If you have had a breast enlargement

Will you please PM me? I'm considering it and have some questions.
bama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
Angel89411
Banned

Mind if I tack on a question? I am curious about the kind where they suck fat from other areas and put it in your boobs.
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #3
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel89411 View Post
Mind if I tack on a question? I am curious about the kind where they suck fat from other areas and put it in your boobs.
I asked my doc about that type and he said they only fo that for masectomy patients because the fat they put in gets calcium deposits on it making a mammogram impossible.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #4
Angel89411
Banned

Re: If you have had a breast enlargement

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiemama View Post
I asked my doc about that type and he said they only fo that for masectomy patients because the fat they put in gets calcium deposits on it making a mammogram impossible.
How long ago was that? I read some about it the other night and that never popped up. I even read stories of women who had it done for cosmetic purposes only. Not calling you a liar just genuinely curious. I'm not looking for a big change. I just want them higher and fuller plus I really would like to skip the foreign object residing in my body.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:01 AM   #5
jessicanashville
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yep that
jessicanashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:17 AM   #6
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

How long ago was that? I read some about it the other night and that never popped up. I even read stories of women who had it done for cosmetic purposes only. Not calling you a liar just genuinely curious. I'm not looking for a big change. I just want them higher and fuller plus I really would like to skip the foreign object residing in my body.
Less than a year ago maybe some do it and he just has an ethical block on doing it since it makes it difficult to see cancer on a mammogram. A doc who doesn't think finding cancer is more important than $$$ may do it? I would love to have that done!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #7
Angel89411
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiemama

Less than a year ago maybe some do it and he just has an ethical block on doing it since it makes it difficult to see cancer on a mammogram. A doc who doesn't think finding cancer is more important than $$$ may do it? I would love to have that done!
I read the dr will have you do a mammogram no more than 6 months prior and 4 months after so that future mammograms can be read. I think it's something to keep an eye on. It'll be a few years before I can afford it so maybe it will get better by then?
Old 01-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #8
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I read the dr will have you do a mammogram no more than 6 months prior and 4 months after so that future mammograms can be read. I think it's something to keep an eye on. It'll be a few years before I can afford it so maybe it will get better by then?
I hope it does I've been to h*ll and back with mine! Iol
Old 01-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
Angel89411
Banned

Quote:
I hope it does I've been to h*ll and back with mine! Iol
It sounds like a dream. How often have I said that I wished I could take my thighs/tummy and transfer the fat to my boobs?

but seriously, I am very self conscious about my body and it is very difficult to find pants and bras that fit properly.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

It sounds like a dream. How often have I said that I wished I could take my thighs/tummy and transfer the fat to my boobs?

but seriously, I am very self conscious about my body and it is very difficult to find pants and bras that fit properly.
I hear ya lol