I do flat rate shipping:
1-2 items: $3
3-4 items: $4
5+ items: $6
ISO Paypal please
Items in spoilers have sold.
1. Tea Collection pajamas $3. Size 3, GUC. These are absolutely adorable and fit like a dream. Some wash wear and a very very light yellowish stain on the front (I tried to photograph it with minimal success). http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...52438239_n.jpg
2. SOLD: Left: Boden swim trunks, "pool rockets" $5. Size 3-4 yrs, VGUC. Bright and fun! Minimal wash wear. Red Circo rash guard, $1.
Right: Gap swim trunks, pirates $3. Size 2T (but fit more like 3T), EUC. Barely worn, great condition. Blue Circo rash guard, $1.
3. SOLD: Left: Cherokee khaki shorts $3. 3T, VGUC. Despite not being a "fancy" brand, I actually love these. They are well made, fit well, are a wonderfully light material that dries super quickly (which makes them awesome for summer.)
SOLD: Middle: Tea collection olive cargo shorts $3. Size 3, VGUC.
SOLD: Right: Tea collection blue long shorts $3. Size 3, VGUC. Rough hem makes them casual and fun.
Left: Mini Boden sweatshorts $5. Size 3, VGUC. A little wash wear. Lime green accents. Amazing shorts.
Right: Mini Boden sailing shorts $5. Size 3, EUC. Versatile, durable, and comfortable.
5. SOLD: Left: Harajuku Mini for Target $2. Size 3, GUC. A very light stain in the belly area, but I couldn't get it to photograph. This material is great - very lightweight and soft. It's actually a red/white space-dyed pattern.
Right: Gap polo shirt $3. Size 3T, VGUC. Garment dyed a unique deep pink. Wonderfully soft!
6. SOLD: Left: Tea collection Hola! shirt $3. Size 3, VGUC. (minimal wash wear)
SOLD: Middle: Tea collection striped tank $3. Size 3, VGUC. (minimal wash wear) LOVE this shirt with the red sailing shorts above.
Right: Gap embroidered skull Day of the Dead shirt $3. Size 3, EUC. Very soft and supple cotton.
Left: Disney (Nordstrom) tiger tee $3, Size 3, VGUC. Soft material, cute details. SOLD: Middle: Hatley dinosaur shirt $3. Size 3, VGUC. Says "Dept of Paleontology" on the sleeve. What kid doesn't love dinos??
SOLD: Right: Friday Kahlo shirt $2. Size 4, VGUC. Says "Viva Frida." This is from a botique line out of California, but they use American Apparel tees (so size 4 is better for 2/3 year olds)
Left: Mini Boden skate tee $3. Size 2-3, GUC. Some wash wear, matches a ton of things!
Right: Mini Boden "eggcentric" tee $2. Size 2-3, GUC. I love cute little boys' tees in pink. :cute: There's a light spot on the belly area but couldn't get it to photograph for the life of me.