Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

Lunar fertility chart

Hi, I'm posting here because I was googling (which always gets me side tracked) and found something on fertility and ovulation being related in the cycles of the moon. Now I did the chart at www.astro.com

And my ovulation date according to it was this past Friday, CD8 but according to fertility friend it is this coming up Thursday CD14.

We did the BD all weekend anyways since DF was able to leave base, but now I'm confused. AF actually ended Friday morning (yes it was 8 days long). Now this is our first cycle actively trying and I haven't gotten down temping, and I'm not taking opks yet. Is it really possible to ovulate the day you get off you period? Anyone have any insight or can help a girl out it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by jmnanny; 02-04-2013 at 06:55 AM.
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lunar fertility chart

It's possible to ovulate WHILE ON YOUR PERIOD. Hopefully Kimmie will pop in here...she's the expert!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #3
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Yes it is. It is a myth that you cannot get pregnant on your period. While it is very unlikey that you will only release one egg during a period cycle, it is very possible to do it. I had 3 friends get pregnant while on AF to their utmost suprise.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmnanny View Post
Hi, I'm posting here because I was googling (which always gets me side tracked) and found something on fertility and ovulation being related in the cycles of the moon. Now I did the chart here
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...013&hsy=0&rs=0

And my ovulation date according to it was this past Friday, CD8 but according to fertility friend it is this coming up Thursday CD14.

We did the BD all weekend anyways since DF was able to leave base, but now I'm confused. AF actually ended Friday morning (yes it was 8 days long). Now this is our first cycle actively trying and I haven't gotten down temping, and I'm not taking opks yet. Is it really possible to ovulate the day you get off you period? Anyone have any insight or can help a girl out it would be greatly appreciated
Yes it is very possible and many women do it. The eggs begin to mature immediately upon beginning a new cycle. Many women produce enough estrogen in the folicular phase to get ovulation during their periods, especially if they have longer periods infact. Make sure to have sex during this time and cover your bases. THen also have sex during when fertility friend is predicting your biological cycle to happen.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

Ok well this puts a lot more about my body into perspective, thanks ladies trust me we covered our bases this past weekend, now to make sure we cover Thursday as well.
jmnanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:20 PM   #6
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

I got pregnant on a date Kimmie predicted for me. I had two miscarriages in a row and DH and I decided to avoid for a while. Imagine my surprise when I found myself pregnant again just a few weeks later, despite TTA! I backtracked and the date Valerie was conceived was one of the days Kimmie gave me. She predicted a boy, but it was a girl - that was the only thing that was off.

*i should add that when i conceived I was still being monitored for the miscarriage 3 weeks prior and I had not noticed any signs of returning fertility!
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.

Last edited by Dutchlish; 02-09-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #7
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

I would love to pm kimmie but I'm new so I don't have that account privilege i a, really starting to think that I O'd on the 1st although my chart says that I O'd on the 6th
Old 02-10-2013, 07:06 AM   #8
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmnanny View Post
I would love to pm kimmie but I'm new so I don't have that account privilege i a, really starting to think that I O'd on the 1st although my chart says that I O'd on the 6th
You can email me at l_Kim_l@maine.rr.com if you have any questions.