Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
solobluedancer
Registered Users
seller
seller

Last edited by solobluedancer; 04-19-2013 at 06:04 PM.
solobluedancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #2
Sugar&SpiceX3
Registered Users
seller

Re: My story

I'm so sorry for what you have been through. Your fears are very valid, I'm sure I would feel the same. I really don't have any advice on what you should do, but just wanted to offer you some hugs. I hope you can come to a decision that is right for you and your family.
Sugar&SpiceX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:

I wish I could just give you a huge . You have been through alot, I hope in the end your able to heal inside and decide what is the right decision for you. I'll be praying for you if that is ok.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
bqmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What a courageous woman you are! Thank you for sharing. It is an incredible miracle that the infection just disappeared. I am a woman of faith, and I believe it was God's hand that healed you. You have an amazing testimony! I would encourage you to pray about another child (if that's something you feel comfortable with). God will provide direction for you, I'm sure. to you and your family!
bqmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #5
solobluedancer
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks guys. I feel so pitiful. And today is just a bad day. So thanks for the hugs. Im trying to be strong. My grandma says I had a healing and I try to focus on that. Some days its hard not to be angry.

Thanks for the prayers. I know what is meant to happen, will.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hugs! I say follow your heart!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:45 PM   #7
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bqmomma
What a courageous woman you are! Thank you for sharing. It is an incredible miracle that the infection just disappeared. I am a woman of faith, and I believe it was God's hand that healed you. You have an amazing testimony! I would encourage you to pray about another child (if that's something you feel comfortable with). God will provide direction for you, I'm sure. to you and your family!
I agree with all of this
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
3 kids = complete family
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You are a strong woman! We have somethings in common (unfortunately they aren't things people want to have in common as far as complications from iud in intestines) I am also considering an anxiety medication. I sent you a message back with me email address. I encourage you to start a blog. I feel it has been somewhat therapeutic...even though I feel my whole situation has fully hit me yet, but when it does I feel someplace to express how you feel is a good thing. Feel free to contact me.
3 kids = complete family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #9
birdinhand
Registered Users

Oh, mama, my heart aches for you. What a lot you have had to endure, and the toll it takes on so many other areas of your life. Your husband has endured a lot, and your babies, too. It does sound like you have been encircled in the arms of His love, and I believ you did experience a healing. It's hard to trust again. but I can say with assurety that He knows your needs and your trials, and He is the only one who can get you through. I had a third degree tear with my first, and I didn't experience that level of damage with my second or third. I know for me it was not being in an upright position, and then having an episiotomy, so not only was I cut, once that skin was rent, it just continued to tear. But I don't pretend to know anything about the level of pain you had to go through.

It sounds to me too that you have trauma you are still dealing with. It might be helpful to talk to someone, a counselor, clergy person, etc., to see if you can work through any of this. (((hugs)))
birdinhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #10
solobluedancer
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks for the warm words. I have been talking to someone. But I was glad to share here. No one really understands unless they are a mom too. All these kind words from everyone have really helped. I don't feel so alone.

On a good note, I did stop taking my bc pills which were majorly contributing to my really bad moods. Psych pills are off the table. I have been feeling more and more like a whole woman and mother again. I really hope a new baby is in the future.