View Poll Results: Do you have a doctor aware that you are TTCing?
Yes, s/he is aware. 14 48.28%
Nope 15 51.72%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Do you have a doctor aware that you are TTC?

Is your doctor aware that you are TTC?

If this month is unsuccessful I am going to start contemplating talking with a professional....
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool

Last edited by Pixi6s; 02-18-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you have a doctor aware that you are TTC?

I don't. But, I'm kind of weirded out that it hasn't happened yet because it happened the first try all 3 times I was pregnant. I worry that my miscarriage did something to my insides :/
Old 02-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #3
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
I don't. But, I'm kind of weirded out that it hasn't happened yet because it happened the first try all 3 times I was pregnant. I worry that my miscarriage did something to my insides :/
HUGS
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Old 02-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #4
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Not until after 1.5 years of trying.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981 View Post
Not until after 1.5 years of trying.
I guess it might have made more since to ask "how long until". We've only been ttc for 6months using FAM. I have a 9-10 day PL, and I decided I wouldn't use vitex unless I was under the care of a dr. As far as I know that is the only natural way to increase it.

I was thinking of adding primrose oil first though, Omega 3-6-9 improved my CM but I still don't have EWCM.

ug, not only do I not like drs much. I would have to make a official decision-ish where we are going to have this potential child, I don't really want to do that either... I don't like the my options at this house.

Last edited by Pixi6s; 02-18-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Every one of both my and dh's drs are very aware that that is our number one goal right now. But in fairness, we've been TTC for 10 years, with 6 losses and only one living child. So yes, every medical decision that is made for either one of us is weighted on how it will effect fertility.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Every one of both my and dh's drs are very aware that that is our number one goal right now. But in fairness, we've been TTC for 10 years, with 6 losses and only one living child. So yes, every medical decision that is made for either one of us is weighted on how it will effect fertility.
congrats on the weight loss! That's amazing! Hope that Christmas 2013 or 2014 baby is your year
Old 02-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #8
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
No, i've never really discussed me ttc with a healthcare provider. I mentioned it in passing to a friend when i was ttc my youngest, and she scanned me and told me some labs to look at. And this time i told my MW about my mc (we work together so it wasn't an official visit) and she gave me progesterone.
I think i'm just very lucky to be in the medical field and to have a lot of resources others might not have.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #9
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My midwife knows that I want more and we don't prevent!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #10
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a short LP and needed progesterone to get my last BFP so when it wasn't happening again this time I called and asked for a script. So they know I'm trying now, I guess!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote