Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
fwm0615
Registered Users
seller

SOLD!!!!!Infant & Premium Prefolds

I have 5 infant prefolds for sale. Here is a link to the local shop where I bought these: http://www.babiesbottomsandmore.com/infpfd.html

They fit babies from 8-16 lbs. These are in great condition. The infant prefolds have the blue stitching in the photos. Message me for any further info you may want/ need. I have 5 and will take $7 for all.

I also have 6 premium prefolds. Again, here is the link to the local shop where I bought these:http://www.babiesbottomsandmore.com/...foldsbaby.html

They fit babies from 14-35 lbs. These are also in great shape. I hardly used them at all. I never could get into prefolds so these went mostly unused. These prefolds have the unbleached stitching in the photos. Message me for any further info you may want/ need. I have 6 and will take $13 for them.

These prices are firm for now. The postage on these are insane!! I'll throw in a few snappis for the first buyer. They are blue. I also have 4 Thirsties covers that I'm looking to sell. I'll be posting those over in the covers section but if interested in those, let me know! Thanks!

Last edited by fwm0615; 06-23-2013 at 09:28 PM.
fwm0615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
trivett12
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Infant & Premium Prefolds

How much are you asking with shipping for all of your prefolds? My zip code is 35151. I am new to cloth diapering and I have an 11.5 month old girl (18.5 lbs) and I'm due in 4 weeks with a boy so I could use both sizes! I don't have any prefolds to fit my son yet :/ Thanks.
trivett12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #3
fwm0615
Registered Users
seller

Sorry just saw this post! Shipping is included. I also have some thirsties covers if you are interested. I've got small, medium and a size 1. I have a potential buyer for the premiums. I'll let you know if they sell. Thanks for your interest. I'll try to check back here more often.
fwm0615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #4
trivett12
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awesome! I definately want the 5 infant prefolds for $7. How much are you asking for the thirsties covers? Also, do you still have any of the snappis left? I only have 1 white one so far and I will have 2 kids in diapers lol. Well, just let me know your PP email address and I will pay the $7 for the infant prefolds! Thank you so much!
trivett12 is offline   Reply With Quote