Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2006, 09:09 PM   #1
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Headache & Cramping TMI

ok so yesterday morning I noticed I had a lot of watery ewcm... then by after noon I had a huge long glob of ewcm... I checked my calendar and I was on cd14 of a 28 day cycle...
today I have had a horrid headache and cramping all day..... I just took Ibuprofen about 30 minutes ago but it isnt working yet
I am still nursing... ds is 19 months old now and AF came back right after he turned 12 months....
Am I just out of whack still? or is this more than likely ovulation? I just dont know what to think since we use no protection and I never end up pregnant kwim? I dont know if I O or not....
Old 06-18-2006, 09:19 PM   #2
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:
Re: Headache & Cramping TMI

could be your first actual fertile ovulation since AF came back. I had that happen last month and my DD is 13 months and AF came back at 8 months PP. So I think it really was my first fertile cycle.

Ya think we'll be hearing from ya in two weeks with a BFP test??
Old 06-19-2006, 08:25 AM   #3
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I doubt it LOL it feels like I will never be pregnant again they way my body has been
Old 06-19-2006, 10:02 AM   #4
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:

I never got a headache with O, but everyone is different, LOL. Other than that, just from the cervical fluid I would guess it would be your most fertile time. Whether or not you get an egg out of it I don't know...you could be available to O, but not dropping an egg, KWIM? The bding might not be perfect timing to catch an egg, too. Since, in the big scheme of things, your cycle is sort of still coming back to normal it could just be adjusting itself to get you pregnant.
Have you been checking cervix position, using OPKs or anything? If you're not sure exactly what your body is doing, then that's what I would do.
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:10 AM   #5
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

on the ewcm day I checked and it was SHOW....
We are not trying but we are not preventing either KWIM? so I am not charting ot anything like that. If we bd, we bd, if we dont we dont LOL... however this month was...

PD on June 4th
BD on
June
( I think there was a day between 14 and 17 but I didnt mark it so not 100%)
EWCM on the 17th
headache and cramping on the 18th...
Old 06-19-2006, 10:15 AM   #6
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OH ALSO...
when I was TTC Jonathan I was charting and my luteal phase was 11 days... if that is the case now then I would get AF on the 28th which would only give me a 25 day cycle this month.... every month I have had 28 day cycle except for 2 and those were 31 and 29 days..
So does luteal phase change with each pregnancy? LIke I said I am not charting... and I really dont want to either LOL too stressful, I like the just relax and if it happens it happens game