Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
De-lovely
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Who has had 3+ c-sections here?

I am about to have my 4th at the end of Oct and I am really nervous! I just wanted so reassurance. I think its almost a curse to be aware of risks etc because I cant stop thinking of them.
Niki: single, divorced, missin' CD's, no vax, no circ, wish I coulda homeschooled, sneaker obsessed, poet, avid reading, meditating, sometimes knitting, music junkie, film enthusiast WOHmama to Emma 11/28/03, Elena 11/28/04, Quinn 4/22/06 and Cora 10/26/07...
De-lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:03 PM   #2
ZooCrew10
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who has had 3+ c-sections here?

I'm working on my third, and last, c-sections - csDD 10-23 and I'm with you on being scared. This pg has been a difficult one, placenta previa (with spotting), anterior placenta, contractions, & made it an easy decision not to have any more. The risks are just too scary now for me.
ZooCrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #3
ShayneLeMaster
no caption needed
seller

My Mood:

i was hoping there would be more responses to this... I have had 2 CC and " think" i am ready for atleast one more. ( we arent NOT trying ) but i will be watching this thread to see...

i agree with the curse on knowing the risks.. i would rather know than to not know but.. geez... to know.. lol
Old 09-26-2007, 09:12 PM   #4
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

I've had three, each has been a totally different experience even knowing what I was in for. That nasty brown liquid gets harder and harder to choke down each time though, LOL! *shudder* Plus is that each time it gets easier to recover (cause you know that hospital broth is NASTY and you'll do anything even through pain for a decent meal,

Wanted to add, as long as you are confident in your doc you'll be fine!

Last edited by 3lilbubs; 09-26-2007 at 09:13 PM.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:13 AM   #5
De-lovely
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I am confident totally in my OB but FOUR c-sections is even scary to say. Plus, like I said before I read too much. I plan to just be really positive and put positive energy out there and hope to get all positive things back in return. I definetly need to find peace about it in about 4.5 weeks.
Niki: single, divorced, missin' CD's, no vax, no circ, wish I coulda homeschooled, sneaker obsessed, poet, avid reading, meditating, sometimes knitting, music junkie, film enthusiast WOHmama to Emma 11/28/03, Elena 11/28/04, Quinn 4/22/06 and Cora 10/26/07...
De-lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:25 AM   #6
sprout18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had 3 csections and haven't had a problem with any of them. I will be having my 4th section in April and while I am a little nervous (hey it is major surgery) I'm sure I will be fine with this one too! This is our last child and after he/she is born my dh will be getting snipped! I think as long as you make sure you have help after you get home everything will be ok. Just stay positive.