Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-27-2006, 10:32 AM   #1
itsamy9
Registered

Question Rumpsters?

Can I have some opinions on these? I am still researching CD and found these. THey seem awesome. AIO but with a pocket. Easy to clean. Seems like this diaper has it all. I hope I havent opened a can of worms here.

itsamy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:33 AM   #2
Heidiliz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Rumpsters?

I have one and I really like it. It is very absorbant, never leaks, and dries very quickly in the dryer (one cycle). They do have a very low rise, though, and it looks like my ds is wearing a speedo. LOL!

www.d65ppc.com - Pay Per Click Management
Heidiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:38 AM   #3
RachelFlores
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've used a Rumpsters before and unless they changed the design they do not have a pocket, they have two quick dry flaps attached to the edge of the diaper which they say you can stuff an insert under like a pocket but it would have to be a REALLY thin insert. They fit very trimly and are super cute, but I had a print one and had major problems with wicking, I've heard that the solid colors are better, but they are not a good diaper for heavy wetters. HTH
Old 07-27-2006, 11:45 AM   #4
Heidiliz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The one I have is a solid and it's never wicked or leaked. If they didn't cost so much I'd probably get a few more. I'm way too much of a cheapskate to pay over $20 for a diaper. LOL!

www.d65ppc.com - Pay Per Click Management
Heidiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
navars2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The prints are very bad about wicking. They are a nice trim diaper but very low rise (and I have a baby with a high rise). Nice diaper. Does dry very quickly for an AIO. I have added absorbency under the flaps without problem but, it can be an issue because of the rise. I have one of the old style solids and that was better about not wicking so if you really want aio's, this would be a good option if you get the solids.
navars2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:05 PM   #6
widdletigger
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree with the low rise statement. DS sleeps in his occasonaly and can go all night with only minor leaks (and we are talking 13 hours here, if he would get up in 12 hours it would be no leaking or wicking) Fast to dry, nice diaper. fits well, but a little low for us.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:32 PM   #7
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The ones I had (which I had bought around December 2005) were awesome the first couple weeks. Super absorbancy, they were bulletproof. Then they started wicking and leaking. And according to Rumpsters' website, they may require re-waterproofing periodically (for some reason, after 60 washes sticks out in my mind). IMHO, for that kind of money, you shouldn't have to re-waterproof.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote