Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-30-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
kalb13
Registered Users

My Mood:
Anyone NOT like using wool?

So, I admit it...I've never used wool. I'm thinking it might be fun to get some longies for ds for winter, but I have NO idea about wool care, etc. Everyone seems to love wool once they try it, so I guess I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and didn't like it. If so, what didn't you like about it? I have my nice little pocket routine, and I'm reluctant to disrupt it, but I feel like I must be missing out
kalb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:41 PM   #2
monkeymama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone NOT like using wool?

I have tried minimal wool. I bought an Aristocrat wool soaker. I did use it a few times at night. Even with lanolizing, I can't say I was raving about it, as I always thought that it still felt kind of damp on the outside. Perhaps also because the 'Crat doesn't have the cute factor like some of those other customs I've seen. I also bought 2 wool soakers off Ebay from some woman in Latvia. The pics were really cute. I got them, and the sizing was all wonky - I could barely get the cover over my DD's fitteds.

Since then, I've been off wool. I see lots on FSOT and DiaperPin, but am worried to try 'em out again. They are awfully cute though. When I save up some more money, I think I might buy a woolie again to give it another chance. But for now, I'm tapped out!
Old 07-30-2006, 08:51 PM   #3
mama23boys
Banned
seller

im prob one of the few who years ago never liked Aristocrats!! so when we started CDing again w/joe (i using all pockets also)i was so leary of wool!! it seemed hard to clean and what not BUT then i won a custom at animal crackers first stocking from little liam and let me tell you i will NOT go back to just pul covers. i LOVE my wool so much that now i have only 3 pockets for going out and my main stash is PFs

its a lot eaiser to clean then you think esp with wool wash and spray lanioln...
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 05:20 AM   #4
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not a wool loving mama if that helps you feel any better. (please no flames from you wool fanatics please HAHA)
cblurose is offline   Reply With Quote