Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

twin belly preg. pictures? revisted-MORE ???? post #49

Okay thought we would revisit this wonderful helpful beautiful thread. I posted a few more questions in post number #49. Thanks to you all for you time and help. :O) Twins truly are so amazing and I just feel so soreal most days - thinking wow really - there are two of you in there.

Do any mamas have belly pictures while preggo with twins? And differenent stages or at the stage now. :O) I would be interesting to see mamas and how their pregnancies are different - some seem to show lots and others no different. would love to see
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)

Last edited by 7arrows4God; 04-01-2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: more question
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:19 AM   #2
luv2recycle
Banned

My Mood:
Re: twin belly preg. pictures? :O)

I have a few pics from my twins pregnancy

This one I was about 4.5 to 5 months

This one was 30 weeks

This was 35 weeks

they were born naturally at 37 weeks 5 days
luv2recycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:01 AM   #3
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

You look wonderful, so when did you start measuring ahead and by how much?

Did you feel lots of movement or not so much because they kick each other more.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
Old 01-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
luv2recycle
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
You look wonderful, so when did you start measuring ahead and by how much?

Did you feel lots of movement or not so much because they kick each other more.
Thanks mama!
I actually had a gut feeling that it was twins right from the get go...I was measuring ahead right away too...I found out that there were two when I was 10 weeks and I measured 13 weeks-ish.

The movement wasnt as intense as my prior 3 singleton pregnancies as I think they were too squished...I had b/g twins and my boy was the mover though...my lil girl was really quiet. Its funny because they are exaclty the opposite now

The most annoying thing was the hiccups...lol...they were non stop in the end and it hurt

I love to hear about other twin pergnancies! Are you suspecting two?
luv2recycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh did you find you just all the sudden grew a lot in a couple weeks. From not really big to larger change and in what week? Thanks :O)
Old 01-07-2008, 11:21 AM   #6
danibu98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh boy, do you want to see these?

me @ 25 weeks

me @ 38w5d, delivered the next morning, 6 lb 1 oz and 7 lb 13 oz:

I could barely walk!!!! It was august, so hot, I was so swollen.
my ds feedback: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...?topic=11352.0
danibu98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #7
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danibu98 View Post

me @ 25 weeks

Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #8
fish3737
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danibu98 View Post

me @ 25 weeks

WOW!!!!

My husband and his brother were 7 lbs twins and his mom always tells stories about when she sat down her belly went past her knees - but I could never visualize it . . . until now!!!

AMAZING!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #9
autumnlily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, I'll work on getting photo's to compare my singleton PG to my current twin PG.

I have been measuring 6.5 weeks ahead the entire PG. I'm currently 25 weeks (tomorrow) and measure 32.3 weeks. I feel as PG as a singleton 32 weeker too!

I know this post is useless w/out photo's...so perhaps I can try tonight or tomorrow to get a few pictures and pull out the pictures from my DD's PG.

As for movement: I started feeling them around 13 weeks. Nothing consistent or strong - but baby flutters for sure! I'd say the movement is a lot more intense this time around. I started seeing the movement, as did my DH at 17 weeks and the girls are certainly getting stronger and even bystanders can see them from a distance! I also can feel their bodies and positions. Unlike with my DD, a thump was a thump and I really didn't know what hit me. But, with these two - I can distinguish who is who and what body part is thumping me. It's amazing and a bit alienish too!

Last edited by autumnlily; 01-07-2008 at 09:31 PM.
autumnlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:13 AM   #10
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnlily View Post
Okay, I'll work on getting photo's to compare my singleton PG to my current twin PG.

I have been measuring 6.5 weeks ahead the entire PG. I'm currently 25 weeks (tomorrow) and measure 32.3 weeks. I feel as PG as a singleton 32 weeker too!

I know this post is useless w/out photo's...so perhaps I can try tonight or tomorrow to get a few pictures and pull out the pictures from my DD's PG.

As for movement: I started feeling them around 13 weeks. Nothing consistent or strong - but baby flutters for sure! I'd say the movement is a lot more intense this time around. I started seeing the movement, as did my DH at 17 weeks and the girls are certainly getting stronger and even bystanders can see them from a distance! I also can feel their bodies and positions. Unlike with my DD, a thump was a thump and I really didn't know what hit me. But, with these two - I can distinguish who is who and what body part is thumping me. It's amazing and a bit alienish too!
SO at say 24ish weeks did you already have lost of pressure in your pelvis?? That is the really odd thing to me this time around other than my size... I feel like I am really,really "full" and heavy already and normally I am one of those women that stays bouncy and light feeling until about 8 months along. (My best friend says I am the only woman she has ever seen that at almost 8 months pregnant will run in to pay for gas )

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote